Their Childhood.

Zens twin Sister Zoe was well known around the castle. She made both of her brothers soft and was loved by nearly everyone. However being a Princess isn't everything any girl would wish for... it's not as great.

Zoe remembered being a little girl. Her father and mother both loosing their lifes...She didn't know how old she was at the time... But she remembered Mitsuhide coming when she and Zen were young. She belived that they were both around thirteen. She and Zen were hanging around at a tree, bored.

"Zen, you should get down from there. Your going to fall and then you'll get hurt and then big brother will yell at you again." She complained.

She remembered hearing her eldest brother calling for the twins, worried about where they had disapeared off to this time.

"Zen! Zoe!" Her eldest brothers voice came out. She quickly hid behind a tree. "Zen!" He shouted. "Zoe!" He did after a bit.

She also remembered coming from hiding behind a tree as her brother jumped out of one. She walked over and saw her brother with a blue haired boy, a bit older than herself and Zen. He seemed to have been ready to attack Zen to protect Izana.

"You called for us? Lord Brother?" Zen asked, still on his knees.
"This is Mitsuhide Louen, Of the Sereg Knights from the east." He stated. "I've hired him to be you're attendant, for both of you." He stated.
"We don't need an attendant." Zen spoke. She didn't mind him though.
"Zen, you have no desision in this I'm afraid. Zoe, you haven't said anything since I arrived, what is my baby sister thinking?" Izana asked, making both Zen and Mitsuhide look at the girl. It had taken Mitsuhide as a surprise that he would be looking after a princess too.
"I'm fine with it, as long as he doesn't have to watch me every second of the day. I have girl time and I don't want that ruined." She stated.
"I wouldn't think of ruining your girl time." Mitsuhide smiled at her. He soon realised how easy she would be to care for.

A few days later her and Zen were sat in Zen's study. They were both reading books. Zen was the furthest away from Mitsuhide, crossed legged and reading. She was only a foot away from Mitsuhide, both of her legs on the floor, reading her book. She didn't know what Zen was reading, but she was reading something about dancing. She didn't know why at that time, but she did anyways. She had not yet caused any issues for him, and for once, neither had Zen. She quite liked the company of the man seeing as everywhere she went, she knew she would be protected and safe.

Suddenly however Zen closed his book and got up. She looked over at him.
"Where are you going?" Mitsuhide asked him.
"For a walk." He stated.
"I'll come too." Mitsuhide spoke.
"No thanks." Zen stated.
"Prince Izana gave me strict orders to remain by both of your sides." He stated.
"Be honest, you would have prefered to work for our brother, Izana. Wouldn't you?" Zen asked.
"That's not true." Mitsuhide spoke.
"Please, I could see it in your face the moment he introduced us." Zen spoke. "You obviously respect him more." Zen turned and shrugged. Mitsuhide looked down but Zen had already disapeared when he looked up, straight out of the window they had used so much before.

"Prince Zen! Wait!" He shouted, rushing to the window. He shouted a bit more after him.
"No point shouting after him I'm afraid, he's probably going off to see his friend." Zoe spoke up.
"What do you mean?" Mitsuhide asked.
"He has a friend, he's our age in fact. He works at the castle I belive, although the one time I did meet him, I felt uncomfortable with the situation." She told him. "Take your time going to find my brother, but first you can drop me off at Izana's study. I wish to speak to him. I will remain there till you come and collect me." She stated. He nodded and took her to Izana's study.