Wedding Proposals, Injured, Kiss

She looked though many names of Lords, knights, Princes, Kings. Each seemed to be in the age range of 19 to 30. She sighed. The only one she had personally met was Prince Raji, which she grew surprised was even in the book.

"Guards!" She shouted.
"Princess, is everything alright?" One of them ran in.
"Grab me Lord Haruka." She spoke.
"Yes Ma'am!" They nodded, running out.

Not even five minutes later, Lord Haruka walked in.
"Send this letter to Prince Raji." She stated.
"Have you chosen a date?" He asked.
She looked at him. "Prince Raji." She stated.
"Didn't know he was your taste. You always said when you were younger that you wanted a man who had a bit more...Muscle." He stated.
"Trust me, I do. However I must make sure people know I haven't given up on Marraige, for now, I will go on a date with a man I know doesn't like me." She stated.
"Very well." He bowed before leaving.

The next day she was rushing around her room, getting changed for her date. Prince Raji had arrived less than half an hour ago.

She walked over to Prince Raji

"Thank you for agreeing to this for me." She stated.
"If you don't mind me asking, how come you chose me? Why not another Prince?" Raji asked.
"I have traumatic experiences from my last date with another." She sighed.
"Well you look wonderful." He stated.
"Thank you." She smiled.
"Where are we going?" He asked, his arm going around her waist as guards walked past.
"A walk in the gardens. And thanks, you know, I can't belive we have to do this..." She sighed.
"Well I also had to try and find someone, I guess acting like us two are taking liking to one another is fine. Saves us both." Raji sighed.
She sighed. "Everything has been so... Rushed. It's weird." She sighed.
"Tell me that's weird. Not a year ago, you were calling me Idiot Prince and I was calling you lower than me." He laughed.
"I guess we have moved on from that." She laughed.
"So, who's Prince Zen got a date with?" Raji asked.
"I was told he found Kiki in the list, so they made a deal like we did. It's only so people know we haven't given up on marraige." She sighed.
"Do you plan to marry?" He asked.
"Of course I do. Just... The person I like... It's hard to explain." She sighed. Looking down. Raji stopped, he then walked infront of her, holding her shoulders.

"It may not be true what I think. However, you like Mitsuhide... Dont you?" He asked.
She instantly blushed. "How did you..." She mumbled.
"It's quite easy to tell." Raji stated. "Though, wont it be weird?" He asked.
"Well he's 25... Me and Zen are both 20. I'm sure that's not too much of a difference?" She laughed.
"I'm going to suggest you talk to Prince Izana." Raji spoke, taking her hand as they walked back to the castle.
"I appriciate your help, Raji, and thank you again for this." She smiled, kissing his cheek.

She soon waved him off as Sakaki said they had to go back to the castle as soon as they had walked near him. She sighed before going to see how Kiki and Zen's date was doing. She walks over to Mitsuhide, who was stood alone.

"Mitsuhide." She spoke.
"Princess! Oh wow. You look lovely. Done with your date?" He asked.
"It was a fake date, Mitsuhide." She sighed.
"You and Zen are definatly siblings." He sighed. "You look great however." He smiled.
"Thank you." She smiled. Looking over to her brother.