Lord Haruka.

"Princess!" She heard a voice, she turned to see Lord Haruka.
"Lord Haruka. What's wrong?" She asked, starting to walk again.
"I couldn't find you and your brother yesterday, why?" He asked.
"We went on a walk is all." She told him.
"Well did you relax enough? I wouldn't want you to overwork." He spoke.
"We did. Thank you." She smiled. "Walking me to my Study room?" She asked.
"I am." He smiled.
"Very well." She continued to read her book as she walked.

People who were in the way, they quickly moved as Lord Haruka glared at them. She walked into the Study with Haruka behind her. She walked to her desk and took a seat.

"Princess, if you don't mind me asking, where is your brother as well as your attendant?" He spoke up.
"Well Zen is probably taking a break, then Mitsuhide is probably with him." She told him.
"Will you be fine alone?" He asked her.
"I'll be fine, thank you." She smiled.
He bowed and left the room. She sighed, putting her book down and grabbing the paperwork instead. She instantly started to read it and sign them. She sat doing this for a while, sipping her cup of tea when one of the women brought it up for her.

Soon however Zen returned back to the castle with Kiki and Mitsuhide. She decided she wanted to do a quick sword fight with her brother.

"Zen." She spoke up, walking to her brother.
"Zoe. What is it?" He asked.
"Sword fight. Us two." She stated, holding up her wooden sword. He nodded. They started to have a sword fight. They both trained when they were younger however being herself, Zoe usually didn't practice. She continued to fight him till he jabbed her in the side quite roughly. Mitsuhide walked over, handing her a towel while Kiki did the same for Zen.

"I'm eventful because of the escape today. It was worthwhile." Zen smiled.
"Glad to hear it." Kiki smiled, handing the towel to him. "Then Zen, maybe you can do the rest of the deskwork in high spirits too, right?" She asked.
"What about Zoe?" He asked.
"Mine's done." She smirked.

Zen walked off and Kiki followed. Mitsuhide however remained with her.
"Zen jabbed you a bit hard, didn't he?" He asked, motioning to Zoe with her hand on her waist.
"Yeah... I think he might have caused a bruise." She sighed.
"Come, let's take you to the medical wing." He said.
"Fine." She smiled. Walking to the Medical wing. She walked around a bit till she found Ryuu and Garak.

"Hey, got time to check me over before you pack up?" She asked.
"Ah Princess, take a seat, what did you do this time?" Garak asked.
"Me and Zen were having a Sword fight. Jabbed me quite hard in the waist." She sighed, pulling her shirt up to reveal the growing bruise.
"You and Zen need to stop having play fights." Garak sighed. Grabbing a white paste and rubbing it on her waist.
"Guess we do. But we're siblings, it's bound to happen." She shrugged. Garak nodded, using a bandage and wrapping it around her stomach.
"Should do fine now. Rest." She smiled.
"Thank you." She nodded before getting up and walking back to the study with Mitsuhide.

"Where did you two disapear off to?" Kiki asked.
"Took Zoe to the Medical wing for her waist to be checked out. Zen hit it pretty well." Mitsuhide told her. Zoe was sat at her desk, already completing the work that had been dumped on her desk since she had been gone.

The next day, she was working with Zen working his ass off beside her. He had disapeared yesterday for too long and now was acting like a baby by over working.
She had her own work to do, therefore fighting with him was no use. She was Mitsuhide and Shirayuki walk in. She just continued to work, listening.