Meeting a Red Head

Zoe was bored one day, finally finishing her paper work. Her office had been added to Zen's. A desk lay right next to his where she did her work also. Though, she had an office in her room as well.

"Zen, I'm bored." She spoke.
"How about a walk through the forest?" He suggested.
"Mitsuhide, Kiki, is that alright?" She asked.
"I don't see any issues. It would give you both time to rest." Mitsuhide spoke up.
"It's settled then! We shall go for a walk in the forest!" Zen smiled.

It was a nice walk to the forest, in fact she found herself watching Zen being an idiot for most of it.
She walked in the middle of both Kiki and Mitsuhide as Zen walked up front. She wore a simple dress with pants under them that matched. She didn't like not wearing pants since she never knew when she'd have to climb.

"I'm going up ahead!" Zen shouted.
"Careful Bragger, you'll hurt yourself!" Mitsuhide spoke as he jumped over a wall. That ended with a thump. She gasped, quickly running around the wall to see her brother on the floor, holding his arm. She rushed over to his side.

"I told you so Zen! Are you hurt? Did you fall on your head? Tell me, what's one plus one." Mitsuhide asked him.
"Purple...? Wait... Who're you again?" Zen asked him.
"It's me! Mitsuhide!" He yelled.
"Oh, I forgot, was that your name?" Kiki spoke.
"KIKI! Not helping even a little bit!" Mitsuhide spoke, looking worried.
Both her and Zen started laughing till a figure behind him started moving.
"Hold." Zen stated, moving around to face her. "Mind telling me who you are... And what you're doing in the woods all alone." Zen spoke, putting his sword on his shoulder.
"Oh! I just uh... I just left my home." The voice said, pulling her hood down further. "And I was in a hurry so I got rather lost and ended up on a random road." She spoke.
She saw how Zen looked more confused or annoyed at this. He put his sword forwards to her face before making her hood fly off of her head, showing her bright red hair.
"You have very unusual hair." Zoe spoke.
"Yeah I know, I hear that frequently." The Red Haired girl spoke. She however seemed to gasp, seeing Zen's arm. "O-oh! Your arm! It's injured." She spoke, opening her bag.
"Eh, I've had worse." Zen said. Which was right. The amount of times she and Zen had injured themselves was out of the books by now.
"Your in Luck, I'm a Herbalist. I have a poultice you can use if you'd like." She spoke, going through her bag.
"I don't want it." Zen stated.
"Huh?" The Red Haired Girl Mumbled.
Zen put his sword forwards. "It could be poison or something. How can I use it if someone gives it to me all of a sudden? It's not like I'm a dwarf or something. I'm not going to trust someone so easily." Zen spat. "In other words, I've no business with you." Zen spoke.
"Right..." The Red Head mumbled.
"If you understand, then get going." He stated. Suddenly however the Red head grabbed the sword and slammed it on her arm.

When however she started putting stuff on her arm with a bandage, she smirked.
"Unfortunately, I don't make it a habit to carry poison around." She said, causing Zoe to try and not laugh. Zen dropped his sword in realisation.
"She got you, Zen." Mitsuhide smirked.
Zen laughed a bit, "Sorry about that. My name's Zen." He smiled, crouched infront of the girl.
"I'm Shirayuki." The Red Head said.
Zen put his injured arm up. "Nice to meet you, Shirayuki. It was half your fault that I missed my landing in the first place." He stated.
"Huh?" Shirayuki asked.

They soon went inside so Shirayuki could deal with Zen's injury and bandage her own at the same time. She grabbed a book from a shelf and sat on the chair, reading. Kiki and Mitsuhide were playing chess at the same time.

"This is an unoccupied house, but we hang out here. Ok so, the one reading is Zoe, my sister. Then the one losing at chess over there is Mutsuhide." Zen spoke, not looking away from Shirayuki. "And the one winning easily is Kiki." He told her.
"Zen, how can you say for sure that I'm losing without even looking?" Mitsuhide asked, grumpy.
"I can just tell." Zen spoke.
"You are losing." Kiki said, unbothered by the situation.
"Okay, that should do it." Shirayuki said, finishing bandaging his arm before going to her own.
"Wow, you're good at this, Shirayuki." Zen admired.
"I'm used to it." Shirayuki answered. "I told you that I'm an Herbalist, right?" She asked.
"Oh yeah, you did." He spoke. "Well, why did an Herbalist like you run away from home?" Zen asked.
"That's not important." She answered. Zoe was busy reading but listened still. "I'm going for a walk." She simply added. She walked out, closely followed by Zen.