Tanbarun

When Zoe woke up, she quickly got herself dressed into some royal atire. She didn't know when the king would call her, so always wearing it was the smarter choice.

She finally got dressed and looked in the mirror

She finally got dressed and looked in the mirror. It was a regular dress but with thinner parts to it. She soon began heading down to the front of the castle.

"Huh? There's a carriage out at the Starlight Gate." A guard spoke. "Oh, it's Shirayuki!" He stated, making the other guard run over.
"What?" He asked. "With SHirayuki's rank, they wouldn't open that gate, though..." He mumbled.
"Do you think she's going out with the prince?" He asked.
"It's possible." He answered.

"Even though I believe in traveling light, they made me bring all these changes of clothes." Obi sighed.
"Obi, are you riding in the carriage?" Shirayuki asked.
"No, I'll follow you and the Princess on horseback." He answered.
"I see. But I didn't know you were the one going with me to Tanbarun until last night." Shirayuki spoke. 
"Oh really? Well, I'm looking forward to it." Obi smiled.
"Me, too. Thanks for coming with me and Zoe." Shirayuki smiled.
"Oh, yeah... Hey, miss..." Obi spoke. "Did you hear about how it ended up being me?" He asked. "Well if the master didn't say anything, then it's a secret!" He smiled, making Shirayuki complain.

Suddenly Lord Haruka walked over. Zen, Mitsuhide and Kiki walking through the castle still. The guards had heard Zoe's name and gone back to work.

"You look like you have something to say about my accompanying you." Lord Haruka spoke.
"N-No, I did not think that-" Shirayuki spoke.
"Miss, is something wron-" Obi walked over before seeing Lord Haruka. "Oh, please forgive my rudeness, Lord Haruka." Obi said.
"I hear that you are Prince Zen's messenger now." Haruka stated.
"You were aware...?" He asked.
"I heard from the prince that one of his attendants would be going to Tanbarun, too." Haruka stated. "But I didn't think it'd be you." He stated.
"Oh, you're all here." Zen stated. "I came to see you off. Just need to wait for Zoe to come." Zen smiled. Haruka went to speak to Zen.

She suddenly arrived a few moments later, careful of her floor length dress. She walked over to Zen and then gave a nod to Haruka. She looked up and saw Izana. Sat on the wall of the castle, a floor up. Others would say he was there to make fun of Zen, she knew it was to see her off.

"Prince Zen, Princess Zoe, the carraige is ready." Haruka said.
She listened to the convocation. Lord Haruka was indeed her idea. While everyone spoke with Zen. Lord Haruka walked her to the Carraige, explaining how he would take her to the border. She nodded, taking his hand and getting in the carraige, taking a seat, giving Izana a quick wave on the way. He nodded back to her.  She then waved to Zen as Shirayuki got in the carraige. Lord Haruka sat in the carraige too. Him deciding to speak first.