Blue Birds

The moment she woke, she got changed and rushed to Izanas room. He had called for her to see if she was better. She walked in and to him.

"Feeling better?" He asked, getting up and walking to the other side of his desk.
"Yes." She spoke, looking down to the ground.
"Acctuly, come here. Let me feel your forehead. I know you do not always tell the truth" He stated.
She nodded, walking over to him so he could place his hand to her head.
"Very well." He moved his hand off of her forehead. "Oh, I have also set up a study for you. Mitsuhide has orders to check on both you and Zen." He told her.
"Of course Lord Brother." She nodded.
"Hm? Ah! Lord Haruka! I was wondering why my sister was speaking so formally to me. What is it that you need?" He asked.
"I'm here to take the Princess to her new study." He bowed his head.
"I will let you get going, Zoe." Izana told her, giving her a one armed hug before letting her go out of the Study. It seemed to be a copy of Zen's study, however there seemed to be a lot more shelves with a lot more books. She smiled. She walked over to her desk, knowing Zen's study wouldn't be the same either, only holding one desk. She walked over and opened the desk draws. Instantly she saw a note that had been shoved to the back of the desk in the other study. She picked it up. Her and Zen both had something in their desks that was either bad for them or something that reminded them of their friends. His was a sort of stone which was going to be used to kill him when he was a child. Hers... It was a marraige proposal. The reason she still had it was because when she went to the house with the Lords son who wished to marry her. She was almost killed. She grabbed the note and ripped it.

"Guard!" She yelled. Holding the ripped up paper. A guard walked in.
"Yes Princess?" He asked.
"Throw this in the bin will you." She said, handing him the paper. The guard nodded and left the room with the paper. She sighed, realising she would have to go through her desk.

In her desk was paperwork, pens, books, ink then right at the back she found a rock. A whiteish colour smooth rock. She picked it up, realising she knew what it was.

She had gone on a walk with Mitsuhide, seeing as she at that time, still felt uncomfortable going alone. While they were walking he saw the rock and he told her that it reminded him of her. The rock had a crack but it was held together. She smiled at the rock, sitting down on the chair, holding the rock in her hand. She heard a knock at the door. She quickly wiped her tears as Lord Haruka walked in.

"Are you alright Princess? You look like you've been crying. Is something out of your liking?" He asked, walking up to the desk.
"Uhm no, I'm fine. Thank you." She smiled.
"Sorry Lord Haruka, the Princess has some paperwork to catch up on." Mitsuhide walked in with some books and paper.
"Well then, talk to you soon, Princess." Haruka bowed before walking out.

Zoe sighed, putting the rock into the draw before pushing it in and moving closer to the desk.
"You still have the rock?" He asked her.
"I do." She answered, taking one of the books and opening it. She nearly instantly started to write. Mitsuhide smiled, walking out.

It was around a week later when she was doing her own things again, finally getting ahead with her work. That didn't however stop her from staying in her study, reading and working. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't spoke to Shirayuki in a while.

With Shirayuki.

"Just now, did she... With the whistle...?" Shirayuki asked.
"Looks like it." Obi answered.
"Um, thank you very much!" Shirayuki told the girl. "For calling Ryuu for me." She added.
"Red hair. That's rare. It's my first time seeing it." The girl spoke.
"I hear that a lot." Shirayuki spoke. "It's amazing how you can get the bird to fly with your whistle!" She smiled.
The other girl chuckled. "You're the first person I've talked to since arriving here." She smiled. "I finally feel less nervous." She added.
"You're..." Shirayuki started.
"I've got some business... I have an audience with the Second Prince and First Princess after this." She spoke.
"With Prince Zen and Princess Zoe?" Shirayuki asked.
"You're the Master's guest?" Obi asked.
"I'm not a guest." The girl told them.
"Huh?" Shirayuki questioned.
"Perfect timing. Will you hear me out? I don't want to be alone right now." She spoke.
"Um, I'm in the middle of work..." Shirayuki told her.
"If it's just for a little bit, It's fine." Ryuu spoke up. "It's almost break time, anyway. I'll go back first." He told Shirayuki.