Handprints

"Precious, can we try something?" You jumped in your seat on the couch, turning to see Hongjoong covered in blood, and it was still fresh. "Yea, sure." Hongjoong grinned, walking around to the front of couch, standing in front of you.

"Great, now take off your shirt." The attitude switch almost made your head spin, shaking it off as you tugged your shirt over your head. The cold air made your nipple harden, a quiet groan getting stuck in Hongjoong's throat. "Lay down for me." You scooted forward on the couch, hoisting your legs up and leaning back to lay down comfortably.

Hongjoong moved to straddle your hips, your hands coming up to hold his hips. You shivered once he places his bloody hands on your chest, peeling them away to admire the prints of his hands. "Oh fuck, you look so pretty." You bit your lip as you watched him draw a small heart on your sternum with someone else's blood.

"Open." Hongjoong pressed two fingers against your lips, nearly moaning as you open your mouth and lap at the blood that coated his fingers. "You're just as much a sadist as I am." Hongjoong chuckled as he pushed his fingers deeper into your warm mouth. He slowly pulled his fingers out of your mouth, dragging them down your chin."Fuck, wait." As if a lightbulb went off in his head, he rubbed his hands together, coating them in blood as they were before. He carefully pressed his hand to your throat, pressing down on the sides of your neck, making you let out a soft moan.

He pressed his other hand against your stomach, overlapping handprints as he covers your stomach with blood. He pulled his hand away from your neck, smiling at the distinct shape of his fingers on your throat. "Oh god, please let me take a picture of you like this." You laughed as you nodded in approval, watching as he jumped off of you and into the kitchen to wash his hands.

He came back into the living room holding his phone as he straddled you again. Your hands rested on his ass as he took photos from all desired angles. "Fuck, you're making me so hard right now." You peeked down at his pants, reaching a hand over to gently palm him. He jolted slightly, letting out a soft whimper. He tilted your head to the side, taking a few final pictures before dropping his phone to the floor.

He leaned down, cupping your cheeks as he kissed you. He could still taste the remnants of the blood on your tongue, making his cock twitch against your hand.

"Oh god, please let me fuck you."

Ateez imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara