Cut & Bruises

"Tell me what you want, precious." Hongjoong trailed his knife over your cheek to your neck. "Please cut me, mark me as yours sir." He tilted the blade into your skin, his lips curling into a smirk. You let out a soft whimper, your thighs clenching together.

"Is this what you wanted, precious?" Hongjoong gripped the collar of your shirt, gliding his knife down the length of it. "I even sharpened my knives for you, darling." You looked at him with round eyes, making him groan as he pushed your shirt away from your chest.

He slowly grazed his knife down your throat to your chest, circling the tip of his blade around your nipple. Your back arches slightly, your hands clutching the sheets tightly. Your core throbbed as Hongjoong grazed his knife over your torso. "You're so fucking pretty, all for me."

Hongjoong pressed a bloody hand to your chest, dragging it down against your stomach. Hongjoong leaned down into your neck, licking across the small cut he made. You hisses softly, making Hongjoong laugh as he lapped at the blood from the cuts he left on your body.

He pulled away from your throat, leaning up to kiss you. He pushed his tongue against your lips, your tongue overlapping his once you patted your lips for him. He drops the knife beside your head, using both hands to hold your hips. Hongjoong grabbed the knife again, sliding the blade over your skin.

You whined into the kiss, your arms looping around his neck. "You're always so good to me, precious." Hongjoong kissed down your neck, sucking dark hickeys into your skin. His lips trailed splotches of red over your skin, adding to the cuts from before.

Hongjoong licked the blood off your stomach, his hands playing with the hem of your pants. He slipped the tip of his knife under your waistband, pressing it flat against your hip bone.

"How about we get to the real fun now, precious?"