Wrapped around you

"You can give mommy another one, right bunny?" You whined loudly, your thighs trembling as two of his tentacles rubbed against your sweet spot. He trailed a tentacle up your neck to push into your mouth, muffling your loud moans.

"Not so loud bun," He slowly fucked your mouth with the slimy appendage. "Unless you want the others to hear how much of slut you are for mommy." You writhed under him, feeling your release creep up on you as he let two more tentacles roam against your chest. The suckers latched onto your skin, the skin underneath turning red from how rough they stuck to your skin.

Seonghwa hummed softly, slowly swirling the tip of another tentacle around your swollen clit. You choked around the tentacle in your mouth, your hands fisting into the sheets. Seonghwa chuckled as he gently prodded your stretched hole with the tentacle that was softly playing with your clit.

He watches as your eyes glisten with tears, spit running from the corners of your mouth and your back arch off the bed as he slowly pushed in the third tentacle. "Holy fuck, bunny, you just keep sucking it in." You let out a muffled gasp, your pussy clenching around the slick muscles inside you. Seonghwa pinned your hips to the bed, laughing as you thrash around as he pumps the tentacles inside you.

"If I knew you were gonna be this fucking horny for my tentacles, I would've fucked you with them earlier." He pulled the tentacle out of your mouth, feeling his cock throb in his jeans. You tried to fuck yourself down onto the appendages, but Seonghwa's tightening grip on your hips made it almost impossible to move. "Oh, mommy, please.." Your cunt throbbed, the tentacles hitting your sweet spot with each thrust.

You felt slick gush out of you, but your mind was too hazy to know if it was you or the tentacles buried inside you. You couldn't control your volume nor did Seonghwa do anything about it. It all felt like too much and not enough. Before you could complain to Seonghwa, the tentacles on your chest attach their suckers all over your boobs, repeatedly suctioning to your puffy nipples. Seonghwa felt his cheeks heat up as he shifted with the mess in his pants.

"M-momma, gonna cum-" Seonghwa barely registered your words before his tentacles fucked into even harder. Your body trembled against the bed, stars glittering your vision as you came.

"Oh fuck, you're so pretty." Seonghwa slowly pulled his tentacles off of you, his eyes landing on the way your hole clenches around nothing. You layed limp against the sheets, dazed and sore as your thighs kept shaking. "You did well bunny, I'm proud of you." Seonghwa hovered over you, pressing light kisses to your cheeks.

"Lets get you cleaned and into bed."