Precious Flower

"Persephone! Where in the heavens have you run off to?" Demeter called out frantically for her daughter, searching high and low throughout the meadows. The woman decided to head into the woods by the meadows, trying to calm herself as she looked for her lost daughter.

'My my, what do we have here?" A melodic voice called as he spotted a wandering girl. When the girl turned around, the man seemed surprised. "Well if it isn't maiden Persephone, what brings you to the dark woods today, m'lady?"

Persephone seemed on edge with the man in front of her. She shook her head, trying to bring herself to talk. "Oh nothing, just happened to get a little lost is all." The man laughed softly, making Persephone feel slightly at ease.

"Well, if you are lost, why don't I lead you back to the meadows?" The man suggested, a kind smile on his face. Persephone returned the smile, giving the male a soft nod. "Lead the way." The man grinned, motioning for her to follow him.

He had led her through the dark forest, bringing her back to the way she came in. The male had hidden behind a tall tree, gesturing to the open fields in front of Persephone. "Well, here we are, maiden Persephone. I'm sure lady Demeter is greatly awaiting your return."

The maiden gave the male a caring smile, thanking him for leading her back to the meadows. The male gave her a gentle nod, motioning her to step into the meadows. "Thank you again, dear one. I'll be heading off."

Persephone curtsied, to which the man bowed. Once he had stood up straight, he watched as she made her way into the meadows again, head on a swivel as she searched for her mother. The man's smile turned into a smirk as he watched the maiden reunite with her mother.

A dark shadow loomed over the man, prompting him to turn around. His eyes meet a tall male, a small grin forming on his face. "It seems that you have taken a liking towards the maiden. Is that correct, my lord?"

The shorter male hums, dark thoughts clouding his mind as he watches the maiden and lady Demeter walk off into the meadows. "It is, Yunho. She's a perfect fit for a queen, my queen." Yunho merely smiles at his lord's words, mainly because if he were to defy his words, he'd be executed without any further notice.

"Let's head back under, I need to discuss how I can make her mine." The shorter male, walked off deeper into the woods, with Yunho trailing after him. As they walked, the shorter man formed a solution to finally have her in his arms.

"Oh good heavens, Persephone you're okay! Don't ever wander off without telling me, I could've lost you." Demeter hugged her daughter tight, worry dripping in her voice. The maiden hummed as she hugged her mother back.

"If it weren't for the man in the woods, I think I would've been stuck there all night." Persephone laughed, as she smoothed out the fabric of her attire. Demeter looked at her daughter with disbelief. "What are you talking about Persephone? No one ever goes in those woods."

Persephone shook her head, turning around to point towards the forest. But when she was going to point at the man who had helped her, he was nowhere to be seen. "Where did he wander off to?" Before Persephone could question the male she had seen in the woods earlier, Demeter dragged her off back to Mount Olympus.

"Is the plan to your liking, my lord?" Yunho asks, finishing up the plan that he and his lord's crew had come up with. They spent days polishing and refining the plan for their lord, resulting in some sleepless nights.

"It's bland, but it'll do." The man smiled, seemingly pleased at the plan his crew had made. "Start monitoring her as soon as you can, I want her here as soon as possible." The crew nodded, setting off to make last-minute preparations.