Burning desire pt 1

The petals of the rose that layed in your palms, turned to ashes. The dust flying away as a gentle breeze brushed past you. The dark night sky, was covered with a blanket of smoke and embers. You dusted your hands off, following the line of smoke down to its source. A sinister smile broke out onto your face as you saw the wildly spreading fire.

A sudden warmth behind you, made you turn. Jongho stood in front of you, a soft smile on his face. You looped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer as he puts his hands on your hips, pushing you back against the rooftop railing. "Did you need something, my love?" Jongho hummed absentmindedly, leaning into your neck.

The low cut of your top, exposed your neck and collarbones, making it a prime spot for Jongho's teeth to nip at. You leaned your head to the side, sighing in delight at Jongho's lips against your skin. "Do I need a real to see the person that lights my heart on fire?" "Ew," You push Jongho away from you, laughing at his stupid attempts at a pick up line.

He laughs with you, holding out his hand. You intertwine your fingers, walking down the building to the front doors. Jongho maneuvered you through greasy trails of gasoline, the scent of burning wood invading your senses. Once you were out of the building, Jongho handed you a box of matches.

"We do have powers y'know." You quirked a brow at him, gesturing to the obscenely large fires behind you. "So? Doesn't mean we can't go back to the basics every once in a while." Jongho motioned to the matches, making you sigh as you struck a match. Dropping the lit match onto the beginning of the gasoline trail, it immediately burst into flames, setting the building on fire from the ground up.

A tall figure threw an arm over both of your shoulders, watching as the fire spread throughout the building. "How are my lovely sparks doing?" Yunho laughed at Jongho's unamused expression, which mirrored yours. Yunho guided the both of you over to the others, watching as a car nearly exploded.

San ran over to you, swiftly sweeping you off your feet. You helped as you wrapped yourself around him. He pressed kisses to your neck and jaw, trialing up to your lips. He set you down carefully, dipping you as he pressed deeper into the kiss. Seonghwa took advantage of the moment, taking a picture. San holding you up, the swirls of fire wafting throughout the air, heavy smoke blossoming over the night sky and an ever burning love for each other.

Hongjoong pulled you away, holding you back into his chest. "Hey, what-" Hongjoong shushed him, waving him off. "You had your moment, let me have mine." You relaxed into his chest, laughing as San pouted, huffing as Yunho threw an arm over his shoulder. Hongjoong turned you around, throwing you over his shoulder making you shriek. "Woah- Kim Hongjoong, put me the fuck down!"

Hongjoong seemed to ignore your words, walking over to the others. Though he did set you down.. on Mingi's lap. You weren't complaining, not when Mingi wrapped his arms around you, holding you to his chest. He hid his face in your neck, biting into your skin softly. "Who's turn is it with them?" Seonghwa and Hongjoong whispered among each other, being careful to not alert the others.

Checking his phone, Hongjoong lets out a small groan. Seonghwa oats his back, ushering Hongjoong to reveal it. "Yeosang and Mingi get them tonight." Wooyoung and San groaned, sinking into their seats. Yeosang smirked, lacing his hand with yours. You turned your head to him, smiling as he pressed a kiss to your lips. Mingi spoke up, the words that spilled from his mouth making all of you freeze.

"Can we go home before I fuck them here in the middle of the street?"