Cold hands

Sitting with your back to Hongjoong's chest and your thighs being spread apart by his hands, it gave Yunho an ample view to see how you clench around nothing while he slowly circles an ice cube around your nipple. Yunho lets out a small chuckle, taking small ice cube into his mouth.

You let out a soft whine, clit throbbing from the lack of attention. Hongjoong leaves hickeys down your neck as Yunho trails his cold fingers down your stomach. He swipes his fingers through your folds, gathering your slick. You let out a light gasp as Yunho circles your clit.

"Aah f-fuck, 's cold.." Your thighs tremble in Hongjoong's grip, a quiet laugh leaving his lips. Yunho leans down to kiss along your collarbones, mindlessly slipping his fingers middle two fingers into you.

You let out a shaky moan, hips jolting as Yunho slowly pumped his fingers. "You look so fucking pretty like this," Yunho pulls away after leaving dark marks on your chest.

"Our pretty baby.." Hongjoong can feel his cock throbbing in his swim shorts as he listened to the way you moaned everything Yunho's fingers brushed against that one spot inside you.

With the added shocks of cold against your sweet spot and Yunho's thumb drawing figure eights on your clit, your high crashed over you.

Moans and cries of Yunho's name spilled from your lips. Yunho gave you no time to prepare yourself before attaching his lips around you swollen clit.

His tongue flicked over your sensitive bud, his cold mouth making goosebumps arise on your skin. Hongjoong mocked your breathy whines as Yunho ate you out.

Your face was burning in contrast to Yunho's tongue. Yunho hummed against your cunt, taking your thighs from Hongjoong's grip to put them over his shoulders.

Yunho buried himself between your thighs, eating you out with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. "Look at you precious, you're such a mess.." Hongjoong kneaded your boobs, gently tugging and pinching your nipples.

You babbled incoherently as Yunho worked his tongue inside you. Your legs squeezed around his head, making Yunho's cock throb at the feeling of your thighs against him.

"Cum for us, pretty girl.." Hongjoong's nails raked over your skin, gripping anywhere he could. Yunho circles your clit with his tongue, looking up at you through his eyelashes. He sent you a cheeky wink, laughing at the way tears stream down your cheeks.