Tied up

Hongjoong was perceived as a tough, strong willed leader. Not the crying and drooling mess that he is right now.

He looked like he got fucked, even though you haven't don't much. You traced a finger over the bruises, bite marks and hickeys on his skin, the dark purples and red a beautiful contrast to his skin. With ropes tied around his body, handcuffs on his wrists and a ball gag in his mouth, he was rendered defenceless. Your hands moved from one place to another; from his collar and leash adorned neck to his messy and cum stained thighs.

Tears streaked down his cheeks as you hold an ice cube against his nipple as well as in your mouth as you suck on the other one. He squirmed under you, his cock twitching against his stomach. The ice in your hand and mouth melted, making you pull away from his now slicked and puffy nipple. You took another ice cube into your mouth giving his other nipple the same mouth treatment.

Hongjoong babbled nonsense behind the gag, his vision blurred with tears as he tries to follow your movements. Drool spilled down his chin and neck, making him feel all the more dirty. You pulled off his nipple, leaning back to inspect the mess he's created. You took another ice cube, carefully circling it over his tip.

Hongjoong's hips jolted, a muffled cry leaving his mouth. You laughed as you slowly rubbed the melting cube along his shaft, smiling at how he tries to move away from the intense feeling. You straddled his thighs, wrapping your hand around him, pressing the ice cube into him. Hongjoong choked out a scream, your hands plus the ice made had him cumming in seconds.

"Such a mess baby, a filthy little mess." Hongjoong whined, his eyes glassy as you stroked him through his orgasm. "Always such a good whore for me, aren't you?" You chuckled at how Hongjoong bucked into your hand, your thumb dipping into his slit. Before you could utter another word, the door handle started shaking and rattling and before you knew it, the door clicked open.

Wooyoung stood there in shock at the scene in front of him, slowly blinking as if he couldn't believe his eyes. You turned around, blocking Hongjoong's dick from Wooyoung's view. "How did you even get in? The door was locked." Wooyoung simply held up chopsticks his eyes trailing over each hickey and bruise on Hongjoong. His cock twitching in his sweatpants as he stared a little too long at Hongjoong's restricted mouth.

"Lock the door or get out." Your stern voice made Wooyoung's cock jump, a grin finding its way onto his face as he enjoyed your dominant side. Patting the empty space on the bed beside you, Wooyoung sat down, awaiting your next command. You caressed Wooyoung face gently, making him shiver from how cold your hand was. "You can behave for me right, Youngie?"

Wooyoung gulped harshly, nodding his head as he felt his cock press against the thin material of his sweats. Wooyoung looked back at Hongjoong, seeing the tear streaks, the hickeys and the mess of his cum up close. Hongjoong felt ashamed but he couldn't deny that having Wooyoung eye him like a piece of meat doesn't make him hard.

He simply can't deny it because his cock was already half hard just from feeling Wooyoung's dark gaze on him. You pumped him to full hardness, watching as he whimpered and shook under you. "Can I-" Wooyoung gestured down to your hand, making you pull away and replace your hand with his. Wooyoung smirked at how easy it was to get a reaction out of Hongjoong.

Hongjoong started crying again as Wooyoung stroked him quickly, his thumb dipping into his slit every once in a while. "Fun isn't it?" You chided as you got up, washing your hands of the drying cum. Walking back into his bedroom, you shifted to be behind Wooyoung, who had moved even closer to Hongjoong. Wooyoung questioned what you were doing, but focused on the shaking mess in front of him.

You tugged at Wooyoung's sweat pants, making his gasp sharply when you dove your hand beneath it. You wrapped your still wet hand around his throbbing cock, making Wooyoung let out a loud moan. With the help of the water, you stroked him fast. Wooyoung tried to match his pace with yours making Hongjoong writhe uncontrollably. Wooyoung whined loudly, his head dropping as he bucks his hips into your hand.

"Such good boy toys, behaving so well." They both cried out at the praise, making you smile against Wooyoung's neck. You left sloppy kisses on his skin, thumbing over his head as he came. Wooyoung whined loudly, his cum staining your hand and his sweatpants. Hongjoong's back arched deeply, cumming on his stomach for the umpteenth time. Both boys slumped in their positions, letting out short whines like puppies.

You pulled away from Wooyoung after giving his a soft kiss to the cheek. Walking over to Hongjoong's side, you reached behind his head, unbuckling the clasp. As soon as the gag left his mouth, Hongjoong let out a loud whine, his figure trembling with the aftermath of so many soul shattering orgasms. Wooyoung pulled his hand away from Hongjoong, staring down st his cum coated hand.

You looked at Wooyoung, then his hand, wordlessly telling him to do it. Bringing his fingers up to his lips, Wooyoung's cleaned the cum off his hand, making Hongjoong whimper softly. "Both of you did well,"

You pressed a kiss to Hongjoong's cheeks, making him smile weakly as he laid limp against the bed. You gestured to the door, making both Wooyoung and Hongjoong freeze. San and Yunho stood by the door, watching as you pushed them both around. They both had obvious tents in their pants, smirking as both boys eyes them up and down. While Hongjoong and Wooyoung were too busy in eye fucking San and Yunho, you grabbed a extra collar, quickly making your way behind Wooyoung. Without too much fussing, you managed to tighten the collar around his neck, leaving a soft kiss to his shoulder.

"But I'm sure you can be even better for your masters."