Chapter 8: you smell nice

Start from the beginning

"why is it not turning on?" miss park questioned as everyone huddled together to watch the screen.

"it just came on" wu-jin replied as she apologised whilst they waited for the screen to fully load.

everyone began to speak about what to type in as jae finally got onto the web browser before nam-ra began to notice how the hose was hitting the window in caution.

"i'll check facebook" jae began as dae-su spoke up next to him.

"i'm on instagram" he said turning towards jae.

"how many followers do you have?" joon-yeong questioned before dae-su ignored the question as jae began to type in his login.

"how many friends do you have? you have so may alerts. you have 1,700!" dae-su spoke amazed.

"that's strange" jae questioned at a video that was just posted not long ago.

right as he was about to check the messages, the hose crashed through the window terrifying everyone as glass went everywhere.

"fuck! what the..."

"what the hell?"

"fuck"

baek-hyeon along with jae walked up to the window as gyeong-su was now with everyone else who backed away from the window whilst baek-hyeon hid behind jae.

"i think it might be a zombie" baek-hyeon fearfully spoke as he held the back of jae's shirt tightly.

jae could feel baek-hyeon shake as everyone tried to stop them from walking closer to the window before gyeong-su also walked up behind jae and baek-hyeon.

"it must be the wind." he said as he gave a wave to everyone else as they sighed in relief before a jae walked closer only to be jump scared by a zombie.

"jae, these zombies are scary. protect me please." baek-hyeon shut his eyes closed as jae ushered for him to go to jin-su as he tried to prevent the zombie from getting in with a mop.

"oh shit- it won't let go of the mop!" jae shouted as gyeong-su came to help him whilst nearly being bitten.

the mop was now snapped at sharpened as jae watched it try to get in.

'i'm sorry for what i'm about to do. may your soul rest in peac-"

"what are you doing!?"

jae's thoughts were interrupted by su-hyeok grabbing his stick, hitting gyeong-su's face in the process, and stabbing the zombie who stopped moving until she began to get in closer.

everyone was panicking.

"we're fucked"

"just push it!"

"push i away already!"

"fuck. it's coming in"

everyone began swearing in fear for their lives as helped su-hyeok not get eaten as gyeong-su grabbed the computer's hard drive, and smashed it into the zombies face.

'that's my boy' jae thought proudly as the zombie fell and everyone sighed in relief.

until the voice of na-yeon spoke up accusing gyeong-su of being a zombie.

——————————— || ———————————

hello hello! i hope you enjoyed this update~

i've been thinking on if i should shorten down the writing of each episodes as to not bore you all.

tell me what you think. should i? or should i not?

also, i might begin doing individual povs just to test it out and see how it goes!

i just want to say thank you. to all of you that reads this story, comments, votes, suggests it to others and saves it to their library/playlist.

I'm truly very thankful for all your support, and i'm happy that you enjoy my written version of the kdrama as much as i enjoy writing it.

take care of yourselves, and i hope you have an amazing day.

see you in the next chapter, bye bye ♥️