"you smell nice" he smiled as he laid his head on jae's back.

"i smell like shit though" jae admitted remembering he's still covered in blood from having to battle with rude zombies right as they both lowered down and finally got inside with everyone else.

"are you both okay?"

"close it." the voice of na-yeon could be heard whilst jae was being pulled in.

"close it already!" she said right as jae got in as baek-hyeon and jin-su rushed to hug him as everyone else watched in adoration.

"we thought you were gone and we-" they both whispered out tearfully before their adorable moment was ruined by the whines of jae's sister ordering for the window to be closed.

"didn't you just see jae coming in? we can't close it until he gets in." gyeong-su spoke as he walked closer to na-yeon in irritation, whilst the three cousins watched as they both began to argue.

"i can't stand you, stupid welfie" she spat as everyone watched her in irritation before gyeong-su pushed her onto the chair.

"gyeong-su calm down" jae spoke up as he rushed to hug gyeong-su in a comforting manner.

"and sis, stop trying to cause a fight okay?" jae said as miss park began to ask what happened.

"he just hit me" na-yeon spoke up whilst jae tightened his hug on gyeong-su, but only enough to make sure he won't try to attack his sister whilst also making sure gyeong-su wasn't in pain.

"you called me a welfie first" he spoke back angered as he tried to get closer to her.

"was i wrong?" she spoke arrogantly as she looked at him in disgust.

"na yeon, i love you, but please, shut up, or else i'm going to slam both our heads against the doors." spoke in english as his australian accent came out irritated by how his sister is treating his friend after all these years.

he began to drag gyeong-su to sit down on his lap whilst he sat in front of a computer as he comforted his childhood friend.

everyone watched in normality as this was a daily thing that they did with jae whenever anyone wasn't in a happy mood, whilst a selected few watched in jealousy.

miss park had questioned the term as she was confused on what it meant before scolding all three students, and began to question and talk with everyone else trying to figure out what's happening.

"we can use this computer to see what's happening" jae spoke up whilst he brushed his hands through gyeong-su's hair to calm him down.

"good idea"

"i agree"

"so smart"

"a genius"

"please choke me"

"ayo- that's my cousin"

"that's my cousin too"

"and that's my brother you're talking about"

"this is why i love you"

was all everyone heard as jae turned on the computer.