The Final Battle | Fierce Deity's Freedom {MAIN STORY FINALE}

Start from the beginning

Vara: NO!!!!!!

Just now, a dark pillar appears as it then starts to drag Majora into the moon. 

Vara: 'We have to go inside!'

Asterius: 'Vara, are you sure? If we go in, it will all be over.'

Vara: 'I made up my mind, Asterius. We're going to save the world together.... And I'm going to earn your freedom!'

Asterius: '*nods* Right.'

Just now, he hears Charlie's voice. 

Charlie: Vara, no! Don't do it!

Vara: I have to do it, Charlie. You can't stop me! I have to stop him!

Charlie: Vara, please! NO!

Right as Charlie was about to rush over to him, Vaggie and Octavia stop her.

Vaggie: Charlie, no!

Octavia: He made up his mind. He's not going to change it... Just let him handle it. 

Blitzo: Yeah, if anyone can kill something as evil as that, it's him and him alone!

SMG4: Yeah, go get him, Vara! Save the world!

He then leaps into the pillar of darkness as he was now being transported to the moon. Right as Vara was being exposed in the darkness, it all becomes bright as he then opens his eyes to see what was around him. 

Vara: This is... 

Asterius: Home.

Vara and Asterius begin to walks through the grassy fields and walk towards the tree in the center

Vara and Asterius begin to walks through the grassy fields and walk towards the tree in the center. As they were approaching the tree, children around notice him and Asterius. 

???: Vara, Asterius! Welcome home!

Vara: What?

???2: It's us, you're friends. From when you were born.

Vara: .. You all are wearing those... masks.. the same ones of the monsters I killed. 

Odolwa: Mhm. My name is Odolwa. The real one. 

Goht: I'm Goht.

Gyorg: Gyorg.

Twinmold: Twinmold. 

Odolwa: Just like you, Vara... we are the children of the moon. 

Vara was shocked as he was on this knees, happy to see the same kids that he grew up with and were still the same.

Asterius: You all haven't changed.

Odolwa: Asterius, what are you doing here?

Asterius: Me and Vara have been bonded since the day he was born. 

Twinmold: Where's his mask?

Vara: .. It's gone. It was destroyed, by the God of Mischief. 

Gyorg: Oh... we're sorry.