Sinister News at a Pop Star's Concert

Another blissful day was going on at the castle as Charlie and Vaggie came over to Peach's castle for the time being. Octavia was back at home, tending to her family's duties. Everyone was having a normal day, besides the lecture that Vara received from Stolas and harshly from Stella. Before he left his room, he drew out a blade out of thin air and examines it. 

(I know this is Marth's Sword, but I like it

(I know this is Marth's Sword, but I like it. And I kinda made the blade big. My bad)

He then sheathes the blade behind his back as it dematerializes. He then walks out of his room and sees SMG4 getting tossed again by Vaggie. 

Vara: .. what?

SMG4: *gets up* WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! WHY CAN'T IT BE ONLY MARIO OR LUIGI?!

He then avoids a spear that was almost thrown by Vaggie as she gave a deadly glare at him.

SMG4: Okay, that's it! YOLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

He then leaps at Vaggie as they had a little bickering fight.

Vara sighs as he walks over to where Charlie and Mario were. 

Vara: Hey, you two.

Mario: Good-a-morning. 

Charlie: Nice to see you up. How you been?

Vara: Literally fine. Though I'm a bit worried on your part. I heard Lucifer knows about this place now.

Charlie: Oh... yeah... that happened. But at least he didn't say he was going to destroy our entry.

Vara: Speaking of which, how's the hotel going? Any luck?

Charlie: Actually, yes. We've gotten alot of patrons, and being cooperative. 

Vara: That's nice.

Mario: Hey, that's-a-pretty good. Good job.

Charlie: Aww... thanks.

Just out of nowhere, SMG4 was now on fire as Vaggie walks up to the others, dusting off her hands.

SMG4: