Theo glares at him. "I said it's nothing! So just leave me alone, Blaise!"

The Italian shakes his head as he scoops Theo into his arms. Theo lets out a low growl of surprise. He's not used to being so...manhandled anymore. He hates feeling so fragile.

"Care to explain now?" Blaise grins flashing his white teeth. Theo rolls his eyes but sighs in defeat, knowing Blaise he won't stop bugging him until the beans are spilt.

"A lot's been going on lately and I don't know how to cope with all the recent changes and developments. For one the person I'm crushing on knows about my feelings and it's been quite awkward. Another thing is the fact that Harry can be so annoying sometimes, especially when everything's working out for him but not for me. I'm not sure what to do to get my life in order or how to tell him. We usually tell each other everything no matter what. As much as I love him I can't always bring myself to tell him everything and in the long run, I'm afraid of damaging our friendship." He takes a few deep breaths.

Blaise lowly hums and nods, holding Theo close. Oddly enough Theo finds it comforting. "You seem quite troubled."

"You think? Now, I could not tell, please indulge me." Theo dryly says as he glares into those deep brown eyes. Their so truthful and Theo, against his better judgement, relaxes.

Blaise laughs softly, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "As I was saying, before you so rudely interrupted me," Theo rolls his eyes again, "You don't have to tell Potter anything if you aren't ready and I'm pretty certain he wouldn't expect such a thing from you. Mind telling me who has caught your fancy?"

Theo hums thoughtfully. "Well, only if you ask Lovegood out for Yule." He smirks at the other Slytherin, who grunts.

"Not a chance! She would totally say no."

"Last time I checked, she would agree to go. She's a great person and even if she denies she would make it up to you in one way or another. That's just the type of person Luna is."

Blaise sighs. "And since when have you been talking to her?"

"I haven't but I know from how she interacts with her friends. She's open about her opinions and doesn't sugarcoat things. I'll tell you if you ask her out."

With a sigh, Blaise places the brunette back on the ground and motions him to follow. Theo smirks, Harry isn't the only one who can play match-maker. Harry doesn't have to know everything about him and maybe this thought will relieve some of his pent up stress, he can tell Harry his woes once he's ready.

The duo make their way out of the common room and up to the library, searching for Lovegood. They can ask for her once they get there. They walk up the stairs in silence until Blaise breaks it and with that breaks through Theo's thoughts. It's not like this hasn't happened often. "Why are you so adamant about getting us together? You've changed over the summer, I'm not saying it's something bad. You just seem less uptight and more open, may I ask what happened?"

"To tell you the truth, last year I was in a secret relationship that unfortunately didn't work out and Harry was the first to ask me. We kind of bonded over the loss and entered a relationship, it was...not meant to be. We stayed friends and just continued to build that bond over the summer, I suppose he helped me come out of my shell to some extent. I've so much to thank him for. You shouldn't judge him prematurely."

"If that's the case, then why are you wearing the Potter stinks badge?"

Theo laughs. "Ask Harry. He loves to make fun of himself and through that make fun of his haters, I wear that badge with pride, thank you very much."

Blaise grins. "I see, so Potter is that type of person. He's been a great influence on you, don't let his friendship go."

"I'm not intending to, but fights can't always be avoided. Quarrels are part of any type of relationship. Now go ahead."