Chapter 16: The Slap

Chelsea's POV

"Fuck me," he grumbles, his palm spreading on my butt cheeks, my breast in his face, and my skirt riding up to give more view of my lap.

"Shhh," I shush him with my index finger, my emotions reacting as his soft lips meet the skin on my finger. My hands go to clamp his face sensually and rub my nose against his, my hormones taking control as I grind on him.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are," he voices, gazing up at me and tucking strands of hair behind my ear as he stretches to grasp my lips in another mindblowing kiss.

He sucks on my lower lip as his hands glide to my thighs to clench on the full flesh there, his nails digging into my skin prompting me to grind harder on him as another moan leaves my mouth.

His tongue dances with mine to an erotic tune of our bodies and I bit lightly on his lip causing his grip on my skin to become sexually enthralling as he rakes his knuckles deliberately on the area.

My eyes shut and I hiss as his mouth forsakes mine for the spot in between my neck and shoulder. He blows air there, inducing my fingers to move into the soft sandy locks on his head. I clutch the strands in reaction to a kiss on the sensitive skin, accompanied by the sting of his teeth as he gnaws on the spot.

"Shit," I groan as he nips, kisses, and sucks on my collarbone, an action that'll definitely leave a hickey afterward. My cleavage presses into his jaw, calling his attention. He answers, unhurriedly skimming his lips from my neck to my bossom.

My back arches and I throw my head backward to grant him more admission. He drops hasty kisses on every inch of the exposed boobs, his fingers leaving my thighs to slip below my blouse.

Our eyes meet as he silently asks for permission to loosen the knot on the wraparound cloth. I give him a nod, ready to let him have his way with me anyhow he wants it.

He seems to read my mind as mischief enters his eyes and a smirk graces his lips as he says the words. "I knew you'd succumb eventually."

As if a switch is flipped, I immediately get turned off. Recognition dawning on me at his antics and cold sweat breaking on my skin at my stupidity.

Like a twinkle, I haul myself off him and I see his mouth gape open in surprise, his expression one of astonishment as I begin to smooth the creases on my cloth. I try hard not to dwell on the bulge in between his legs that was a second ago rubbing against my thighs.

"What was that?" He eventually asks as I walk to the mirror and push my hands through my hair to make me look presentable.

"You are fucking asking me that," I laugh in hysteria, swerving to throw my hands in the air as I ask. "You just had to say something stupid didn't you?"

"Come on Chels don't be a prude." He lays flat on the bed, his palms covering his face. I strive not to think that he's imagining things to help him soften his hard-on or I'll end up blushing if I do.

"Oh you are calling me a prude," I scoff gritting my teeth as anger begins to bubble from nowhere.

"Yes, I am." He sits up and I observe the spot in between in his legs go a bit slack but his size still prominent. "You are 17, going to be 18 next month, you need to live a little."

"Hold up, you know my birthday?" I interrogate in surprise but shake my head to not get distracted. "Wait don't answer that. I am not a prude!"

"Of course, you aren't." He stands, ruffling his hair.

"Then why did you say that?" I investigate, backing away as he comes to me in that predator way.

"Darling, we both know you are anything but," he traps me to the wall close to the mirror, his tongue batting out to graze my lower lip. "You know how to get it down, you just gave me proof some minutes ago."

"I want to leave, Terry," I state, clamping my legs together to stop the arousal from rising again. Trust me, I don't understand my body.

"Do you really?" He quizzes, his lips curving to the side. "Everyone knows you are a slut in disguise, at least that's what Tony from our rival school said."

"Did you just label me a slut?" I inquire, my fists folding at my side.

"What? The truth hurts doesn't it?" He taunts, having no idea about the rage blazing in my eyes. "Why did you think I invited you here anyway?"

"Why?" I grunt, wishing for our sake that he wouldn't say what I know he would as my fingers clench and unclench, my jaw ticking.

"Because I want to have a bite of what Tony said was good, I mean it's only----

The sound of the skin of my palm clashing with that of his cheek cuts off his speech. His mouth eases open, his left hand going to the area I certainly slapped. Not giving him time to recover, I shove him away from me and stride to yank my bag from where it got discarded on the floor during our make-out session.

Rolling the straps around my palm, I saunter to him in heels, the pointy tips clicking with the tiles in the presently quiet room. My irises carry enough heat that can melt Pluto as I order, "unlock that door, now."

Wordlessly he does as I command. I bestow him a last disgusted look and cross the threshold when his words stop me.

"Just so you know, I put Tony in a hospital bed for saying that," he murmurs quietly, I don't give myself the luxury to turn and glance at his face, rather I exit and he bangs the wood behind me.

Freshy❤️