ɪx: Bloody and bruised

November 6, 2000 Monday 

✦༝ ┉┉ ⋆ (Third Person Point of View)⋆ ┉┉┉ ༝✦

                THE TRIGGER has been pulled. [M/N] began his hunt starting from the lanky punk he met before. He beat them up until they're unrecognizable, it's one way to make someone spill their secrets and it's very effective if [M/N] would say so himself—99% recommend by [M/N].

News travel fast of Maebure-san's hunting game. Fuun no Maebure or commonly known as Maebure is what the delinquents named [M/N]. The Harbinger of bad luck–written in 不 運 の 前 触 れ.

Why? Because wherever he went, he strike like a catastrophe. He come and go like a sudden storm, a violent boy that brings about great loss or destruction to everyone who met his fists. For months [M/N] hunt down the thugs who beat up Val like a savage hell hound, especially when he learned that they did the same to Val. Bodies began dropping unconscious one after another. 

Oh, how furious he was the first time he heard what kind of acts they did to Val. Esa which means bait—a lure to draw out [M/N]. He broke their arms like they did to Val. Even if they beg him to stop he never did, in fact it only motivated him to do much worse. Did they stop when Val asked them to?

          The first few weeks were easy. He discovered that in an abandoned warehouse near a pretty small shrine—Seto Shrine that's right next to Kanazawa-Hakkei Station, delinquents flock like harris hawks¹ waiting for they're prey. 

It isn't a surprise that the weak gather together in groups for an easy hunt, they came in swarms for a sure kill. But what took [M/N] off guard is that Val came to the warehouse willingly and never fought back. Still, [M/N] know that Val maybe a dumbass and hated violence but he would never let someone beat him up without a reason, and he's right. Val was being blackmailed to be a bait for [M/N]. Somehow those thugs found out Val's secrets before him, they use this weakness not-so-wisely just to lure the harbinger. It's almost impossible to touch [M/N], so they settle on beating up the closest person to him.

 [M/N] knew better than anyone how hard-headed Val can be, based from his first-hand experience. He didn't listen to Val's reasons back then when he first found out and he might never will, even so—he can at least respect that Val chose to lie and keep a secret from him. Not because he wanted to, but because he was forced by the situation he's in.

But that doesn't change the fact that Val's betrayal still hurt him. A painful sting in his heart, aching everytime he glanced at the red string with a grey bead on his wrist. He can't look at the other boy without feeling like his about to lose his mind [,tearing his hair from his scalp with his own hands], or scream until his throat burn in pure agony. 

However the hunter is also being hunted. 

          Val would always chase after [M/N]. In the morning he would wait before the entrance of Mondai elementary school like a stiff guard, [M/N] would have to use a different path or skip school altogether. Since they're in separate classes and Val's time is a high demand at the student council and his club, he wasn't able to pester the trouble maker, but that just means he have the entire lunch time to locate and track down [M/N]. If ever he's unsuccessful he would hang around once again by the gates at dismissal.

It's tricky trying to escape the persistent red-head and pretty vexing when he would chase [M/N] at the hallways while screaming his name. As much as [M/N] wanted to go back to how it used to be or how much he misses the other boy's escapades, he's still not done cleaning the garbage and up till then he must strive to avoid Val at all cost.