ᴠɪɪɪ: Liar liar pants on fire

✦༝ ┉┉ ⋆ (Third Person Point of View)⋆ ┉┉ ༝✦

               THREE YEARS. Could you believe that it's already been three years since [M/N]'s boring life ended like a snap of a finger. Three years since he met the boy who turned his world around. Three years since he broke out from the binds of his routines and started living his life to the fullest. Three years and now the two dumbasses are 13 year olds, well except for [M/N] who is  a little younger than his peers for being born at new years eve¹ making him a 12 year old instead. 

Alot of things happened within those three years. Like how [M/N] started skipping or sleeping in classes more often, as expected his grades turned mediocre. Especially that Val has been transferred to the advance classes since they're 5th grade for being too smart​​​​​​. [M/N] would glare at the other whenever he remember, except he would always ask Val to help him with his homework.

The bandages and wounds that previously cling to him like a parasite are long gone, leaving him only with light scars and slightly calloused fists since he grew stronger and adopt well with street fighting. Val also lose all his friends and to 'celebrate it'—according to Val. He dyed his long ebony locks that reach past his shoulders into crimson red. It earned him a suspension for a week though. 

Just like how alot changed, some things also remain. Ever since they reach puberty, they both still tower over the other children their age for standing above average, however [M/N] is still a few  inches shorter than Val and Val would tease him with every chance he get—like placing things out of his reach. Or how [M/N] would always get into a fight and Val would be there to patch him back up with a scold. Or the fact that they continue to goof around and act like the idiots that they really are.

And in three years the two of them are still best friends. 

May 30, 2000 Tuesday 

✦༝ ┉┉ ⋆ (Third Person Point of View)⋆ ┉┉ ༝✦

            [M/N] STARED at the window beside him with half lidded eyes. With his chin in his hand that rest at the top of his wooden desk, and other hand playing with a silver bead at the center of a red bracelet in his wrist. He block out the boring lecture and opt to stare at the afternoon clouds outside instead. In times like this, it's obvious that Val force him to attend his classes, fully knowing he never attended any class this week. 

He pout and furrow his eyebrows in annoyance. He could hear some of his classmates whispering about him like annoying woodpeckers but he tuned them out. [M/N] switch his gaze to the ticking clock above the chalk board. Eyebrows twitching everytime it tick at him almost mockingly. "Ugh... End my suffering." [M/N] slump in desk to sleep instead. 

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (☣) ⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

          "What do you mean by 'No lies, No secret'?" A 10 year old Val asked his best friend, fidgeting with his fingers hidden by his sleeves. It went unnoticed to [M/N] as he opened his bento, selectively removing the vegetables and placing it at Val's open lunch box that rested in his lap. 

​​​​​​"It means what it means. It's unfair if I'm the only one being honest," he answered. Val nodded for [M/N] to continue as he slightly shift in his seat, making himself as comfortable as possible against the cold and hard cement beneath him. Currently the two boys are in the school roof top. They claimed this place as their own, since their classmates won't shut their traps about them like buzzing and nosy bees.