ɪɪɪ: Foreign feelings and Paper balls

August 19,1998 Wednesday

✦༝ ┉┉ ⋆ (Third Person Point of View)⋆ ┉┉ ༝✦

               THEY WERE kicked out. Both boys are not allowed to step foot inside the library for 2 months. Whatever, at least they got the job done. [M/N] pat the invisible dust off his grey blazer, adjusting his uniforms white collar and his grip on his bookbag–he was about to leave, when someone called out his last name.

Turning to face the other boy, Lockwood looked at him confused. "Aren't you going to eat at the cafeteria?" "I have my own lunch," he answered. And just like that, he stride off towards the classroom. Thankfully the other didn't follow, he kept his eyes forward with nothing on his face but a poker face.

Thinking back, [M/N] don't know if he should be pissed at the foreigner for getting them banned at the library or thank him. Because of the transfer student he manage to finish the assignment unconsciously.

Normally he would do it minutes before the deadline. However having a... Friendly?– [M/N] isn't really sure, but having that friendly competition is fun. [M/N] never experience anything like that before. He doesn't really have any friends to goof around with. He wonder if he and Lockwood could be friends?

Shaking his head at the ridiculous thought, denying the heat on the tip of his ears. "Never," he muttered to himself. 

The transfer student did nothing but try to get under his skin. In class he would throw small pieces of eraser at him with incredible precision–somehow he never got caught. If not erasers, he would retort in using paper balls or paper clips.

When [M/N] had enough of his antics he would glare at the foreigner, and the other would respond with that annoying smirk of his. [M/N] rub the spot on the back of his head, eyebrows twitching in vexation. He recalled giving the pretty boy a middle finger, unbeknownst to him the teacher stood behind him and saw the act–he was smacked with a rolled paper.

          He arrived in front of the classroom, making a beeline towards his desk at the back of the class. He slouch in his seat, ignoring the eyes of the other kids who gossip about his bandaged face. Rather, [M/N] place his bookbag in his lap, digging his hand inside and look for his bento*. His hands paused midway of pulling his lunch out when the bell rang. [M/N] froze like a stone statue.

'It was Lockwood's fault!' he couldn't help but accused the other boy in his mind with gritted teeth. Since last night he didn't get to eat dinner, missed breakfast because he woke up late–exhausted from yesterday's events, and now he's going to miss lunch!

Seriously, ever since the foreigner appeared in his life, he proceed to turn his world upside down. While [M/N] was busy cursing the transfer student in his thoughts, his stomach grumbled in protest. 

✦༝ ┉┉┉┉┉ ⋆ (☣) ⋆ ┉┉┉┉┉ ༝✦

          Ever since the start of the afternoon classes, [M/N] opt to sleep his hunger away. He thought he was well hidden by the stacks of books he placed on top of his desk, obscuring the teacher's view on him as he use the remaining space to plop his forearms and use it as pillow to rest his head.

But he thought wrong, grey eyes stared at his slouch form. Lockwood has his right hand on his mouth, stifling his giggles that threaten to escape. He waited until it was 30 minutes before the subject end, he's positive [L/N] is in deep slumber based from the slow rising and falling of his back.