Chapter 7. pt 3

Disclaimer: I don not own Food Wars, Hell's Kitchen, or you

(3rd P.O.V)

As Derek, and his selected few went with Gordon and Y/N to go out and enjoy the reward for winning. The other's that were not chosen were prepping for tonight's dinner service, in which they hoped they wouldn't be the one that would leave that night. 

The dinner service was the way to show who is the better cook, and then after the service the winners will be exempt from elimination. Those who are the loser of the service are placed on the chopping block. 

Currently the loser, are sassily prepping for tonight, while Derek and his friends head outside to meet up with Y/n and Gordon for their reward. 

(1st P.O.V)

I stood outside with Gordon waiting for Derek and his buddies to come out so we could head out to eat seeing as I only have about 3 hours before I have to return to Japan to go and check on my restaurant. 

G: Y/N, thank you for coming here to help today. I'm sure that the cooks will now try a lot harder knowing that you might come back at anytime during the season. 

Y/N: It was no problem teach, besides I got nothing better to do during this time anyway. The only thing I have coming up is a Shokugeki with some prick named Eizan., but even then I don't have to do much to win regardless. 

G: That's good, make sure to beat him so bad his sister would have never wished to have given birth to him. (If you get the reference make sure to comment)

As Gordon and I continue to speak about how easy things were going to be for me in the food war against Eizan. During this time Derek and his selected friends arrived, greeted us to make their presence known to us. 

I looked towards them and greeted them in return. I then motioned towards the car so that we could get going. I waited for them to enter before enter after Gordon got into the car. I sat down in the seat and told the driver to head over to the restaurant.

As we were driving over to the restaurant I saw that Derek was staring at me like he was waiting to gain my attention before asking a question. 

Y/N: Yes Derek, what did you want to ask me. I see you staring pretty fiercely. 

Derek: Ah, yes, um... Chef Y/N do you know where we are going, because Gordon hasn't told use yet. 

Y/N: Yes I do know where we are going, but you will know when we get there okay. 

Derek: Yes chef.

The rest of the ride was very uneventful, and everyone seemed to be having a good time, relaxing after the win. It is also nice to see Gordon so chill compared to how he was with me when I was learning under him.

We had arrived at the restaurant, and it didn't look like it was complete. It was a black building with a purple twin dragons coiled into an infinity symbol. I looked at the logo, and smiled knowing that this would surprise everyone, well everyone besides Gordon.

 I looked at the logo, and smiled knowing that this would surprise everyone, well everyone besides Gordon

I walked inside the building, and saw the layout of the building. The layout of the inside was spacious, and had nice quartz tables. There were about 14 tables in total all spaced out relatively well. I walked towards the table and sat down, looking at the others and motioning them to sit down as well.

I watched them as they sat down, and once they all did my stood up and looked over the entire table, and began to address them. 

Y/N: Hello, as you know, my name is Y/N. I own multiple restaurants all over the world, and as a restaurateur I would like to welcome you to the newest addition to those restaurants. So welcome to my home away from home, I welcome you into my restaurant, the 'Oboro'. 

I watch them begin to holler and clap after I announced this. I watched as they calmed down place waited for the food to be served. So I looked at them and walked into the kitchen, and began to cook the appetizer course. A classic Japanese staple, Gyoza and a small bowl of miso soup. As I waved at the waiter to come and take the food to the people. 

I began to cook the Entrée. Another Japanese staple food, A large bowl of pork ramen and a large slab of scored pork belly, and to make it very crispy, and juicy. I sent out the Entrée, and then finally I quickly cooked up the dessert, and made a bunch of different types of Ice cream mochis. I made classic vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, green tea, mint, as well as some Sakura mochi for myself. 

I quickly left the kitchen after sending out everything, to see that Derek and his pal were enjoying the food that I made. I watched them chow down on the food, and quickly finish everything that I had made. When I sat down, and began to eat my Sakura mochi. 

After everything was cleaned, and put back for the grand opening in a few months. I bid all the contestants farewell, as I entered my car which I had driven over from my hotel with all of my belongings in it. 

I quickly hopped in, and began to race towards the airport, so I could get out of here and back to Japan ASAP. Everyone was staring as my car sped through the streets towards my destination. 

After getting stopped a few time, and a little bit of bribing, I made my way into the airport, and onto my flight. I was off to Japan for a long time, so I hope I didn't forget anything, because I have two days until my Shokugeki, and my examinations. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, and sorry that I didn't write much, but I recently have had to juggle a bunch of stuff. So thank you for being patient with me, so I could this chapter out for you guys.

See ya.