Chapter 1 pt.2

(I do not own food wars or any character in this story)

3rd P.O.V

Erina Nakiri was having a hard time deciding whether she liked this dish or not, cause she felt like she could make better than this, but the taste was different then the average Eggs Benedict. Usually, a Eggs Benedict is made with hollandaise sauce, a english muffin/biscuit, a poached egg, and Canadian bacon. But this dish was made differently. But she could figure it out so she wanted a second bite to see what the change was.

"I can see you are having trouble figuring the meat aren't you." Our stories protagonist proclaimed. She looked at him, and slammed her hand down on the table red face, from embarrassment, or anger. But he didn't really care or want to know.

Y/N P.O.V

I stood there as she at my restaurant's eggs Benedict. I made the eggs Benedict in a Japanese fashion, as the customer likes it more than the average eggs Benedict. "I used a seared salmon, the hollandaise is different too, this is a smooth wasabi hollandaise, as well as you could see that this is a brown rice onigiri to look like the biscuit. (I know that this different form the last chapter be don't comment on this please) I watched her as she looked shocked at the changes.

She asked where I learned to make this, and I simply responded like I normally would. At my restaurants in Tokyo. She looked like she doesn't believe me so I take off the white chef coat to show her my executive chef outfit. Y/N name was embroidered on the front right pocket, and the restaurant's name was embroidered on the back in a bright red. She looked shock until I started to walk around the counter, and looked at her.

"My name is Y/N L/N of the world renowned restaurant, 'The Oboro', so I what do you think of the dish"? I waited for her to answer, when I saw her mumble the words amazing, and you passed in a shy tone, while her "butler"(please don't be mad) looked in shock at Erina like this. I bowed, and started to the exit doors of the testing room, and left without looking back, and went home.