Prologue

(Again I don't own anything in this story enjoy reading)

3rd P.O.V

It is a cool spring day in japan, we can see the cherry blossoms, the amazing architecture, and one of the most renowned high schools in the country, Tōtsuki Culinary Academy. The Tōtsuki Academy, a place where the culinary students train their craft, and learn from the best of the best from around the world. The school is a very strict school, where you could be ki expelled at any moment, those who are accepted have to go under intense stress, and pressure. But, we will start from the beginning.

A young man stands in front of the illustrious academy holding a piece of paper which read 'Tōtsuki academy student document' which holds all of his information, and shows where the young man works as a chef. When they read the packet they are going to be in for a surprise.

Y/N P.O.V

So this is where he wanted me to go so I could get better than I am already. I still wonder why I agreed to attend this damn school. I only hope this school is a worth while challenge for me. I wish I just stayed at the restaurant, 'Canoe' owned by chef Micheal Bonacini, the "god father" of Canada's restaurant. I still am very grateful to all the chefs that have taught me how to cook even if they were very tough teachers. I have even opened some of my own restaurants in New York, and Tokyo. I remember the first Michelin star I earned I was so proud that day, I can only hope that my restaurants can function without me there.

~Flashback~
Tokyo, Japan

I could feel the heat radiating from the stoves in the kitchen of my restaurant, "The Oboro", this place has given me my first Michelin star. I can not give up, and I must get through the night, so I can relax. With only a hour left in the dining service I started on the final dishes. I was cooking a steak, with fondant potatoes, and a Crab sushi roll for one table, and a lobster tail with scallops, and caviar for the other.

(None of this pictures belong to me)
Steak w/ fondant potatoes

(None of this pictures belong to me)Steak w/ fondant potatoes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Crab Sushi roll

Crab Sushi roll

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Master of the Knife(Male reader x Food Wars)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें