Chapter 3

I don't own food wars or you.

3rd P.O.V

Y/N is walking around Tōtsuki Academy looking for his classroom for his first period. He was currently in the first floor corridor. He was looking for room 1-A, but as he was looking he saw a familiar face walking through the hallway. He saw Erina, and the purple haired girl from the exam. He called out "Hey Erina hows it going?"

She looked surprised to see Y/N in the hallway. She was going to respond until the purple haired girl got in front off her, and pointed at Y/N aggressively and started going on a rant about who she was, and that he was only a commoner. He started to shake his head, and walked towards us, and stands in front of the purple haired girl.

Y/N P.O.V

I was staring into the soul of the purple haired as I towered over her small frame. "I was talking to Erina not you, so please let her answer for herself." I know it sounded rude, but I wasn't here to make friends with lowlifes. I waited for Erina to answer my question, but she ignored it, and called out to the girl, who I now learned is named Hisako. I looked at her walk away, and started on my way to class, and walked the maze of corridors.

~Timeskip~

I found the classroom, and I walked in and bowed to the teacher for being late. I moved to a cooking station, and I looked at the board, and saw that we were making a classic Indian food, Curry. I went to the back of the room, and grabbed the ingredients I needed, and made my way back to my seat. I started to clean the white rice until the water was clear, which took washing it 3 times under a faucet. I minced up some herbs, and started to cut up chicken breast into medium sized cubes. Then took to making the curry, and added the thick soup, and quickly tossed the chicken in and let the curry cook the chicken through. But, I was forgetting something then it popped into my head that I forgot the spices, so I went to the back to grab peppercorns, chili flake, nutmeg, and cinnamon.

When I had all of the spices I went back to my station, and noticed that there was someone standing in front of my pot holding my curry. I went up behind him, and grabbed him by the shoulder tightly, and turned him around to see his frightful expression from being caught. I continued to hold on to him until I saw that he had poured a ton of  water in the pot,and turned my curry into a pot of soup, so I grabbed him with both hands, and through him to the side.

I poured the curry out, and began to open my coat, and removed it showing my personal chefs coat. I quickly repeated my steps, and moved to cutting some more chicken this took about five minutes in all. I put the fresh curry, threw in the spices, and covered the lid after moving to a burner.

After several minutes the curry was ready, so I grabbed the lid, and pulled it upwards releasing the aroma into the air. I smiled happily, and started to serve the rice, and curry. I started to take the dish to the front, and everyone was surprised at my curry, but I'm not surprised one bit.

(My picture is messing up, so please imagine this please.)

The teacher looked like he was starving, so presented my dish. He went in on the dish he stopped eating, and he looked at me, and said I got a perfect A on this dish, but he said this even go head to head with a guy named kouga of the elite ten. I said thank you, and casually left the room afterwards, and moved to the house the headmaster Nakiri had set up for me, so I could feel comfortable.

Hey guys thanks for reading, and thanks to everythat follows, and reads my stories I appreciate all the support I get from you guys.
Words: 708