Chapter 6 pt.3

I don't own food wars or you

3rd person P.O.V

As Y/N walked away from Etsuya, the current 9th seat on the council of ten, glared daggers into his back. But soon stopped as the first year had left his sight. Eizan then started scheming of ways he could get Y/N expelled from Totsuki, but like he always does he calls a few of his business partners too be the judges for the shokugeki, once he hangs up he starts to chuckle.
.
.
Y/N's P.O.V
.
So I need to start thinking of a dish that proves that I'm better then him, but that should be no problem after all, he proposed the challenge so the theme of the fight is mine to choose. So I'll go with my speciality............
.
.
.
.
Masterchef level cooking.
.
.
.
Time skip to tomorrow
.
.
So he finally sends a letter huh. I look down at the paper in my hands, and proceed to read it.
.
Dear N/N

Hey you, you better be getting better at cooking or I'm going to shove my foot up your ass, like I should have done when I was training you, you damn donut. But things are getting really slow over here in the U.K. and America, so I would like to offer you a opportunity to show me what you've learn over there. The offer is come over to America, and show some cocky chefs there place in my T.V. Series, HELL'S KITCHEN. They don't know who you are only that there might be a special guest joining us sometime this season. Hope to see you in Vegas.

-Gordon Ramsay, your teacher

The first letter he sends me is a request to join him as a special guest on a T.V. show....
.
.
.
Fuck it why not, so I simply write a letter, that says.
.
Why not see you there.
.
And send it off, but first I need to inform the headmaster of this. So I go to the headmaster's office and ask him for a extended leave to go visit my mentor in America for a show. He nods his head knowing how my mentors were, but he already knows I would have gone if he had said in anyways, it's part of my deal of being here at Totsuki, but I wonder how my sous chef is doing running my restaurant, maybe I show drop by some time.

Should I write special chapters for events like these

Yes

Or

No

Please comment and I'll see you in the next one piece