Chapter 6 pt. 2

Disclaimer I do not own food wars or you.

Y/N's P.O.V

After leaving the classroom, I walk down the hallway after insulting the duo of pathetic chefs, I kept my head down thinking about how they ruin the name of all chef around the world with their sabotage of another chef. I was so distracted that I didn't notice that I was walking in the path of someone else, who was also distracted. I continued to walk until I ran into a person who fell backwards, and landed on the ass. I looked down to see who I bumped into, but I didn't recognize him.

He wore a leopard print t-shirt under a white overcoat, he had slicked back blonde hair, and wore glasses. I stared at him trying to figure out who he is, but no one came to mind. He glared at me from the floor, while I stared down on him like David and Goliath. I was about to start walking away until he got up, and got in my face looking like he was going to pop a blood vessel. He was slightly taller the me by two inches or so.

He looked like he was trying to intimidate me, but I've seen more intimidating people than him, if you forgot I trained under Gordon Ramsay, and he is terrifying when he is angry. I still continued to stare at him with disinterest, that seemed to make him even more angry, but I didn't care. I moved to the side of him, and walked around him. I continued to walk until he grabbed my arm quite forcefully, but I simply turned my head, and glared at him for touching me. He continued to grip my arm, which made him look like a child.
.
"Do you even know who I am!? I could get you expelled I a matter of minutes!" He proclaimed loudly.
.
I continued to look disinterested while he rambled on and on about what he could do to me. I yanked my arm from his grip, and continued on my way to my next class 'Molecular gastronomy'. As I was walking a heard him yell, in frustration, heard his rush at me. I quickly turned around, and flipped him over my shoulder. I dusted myself off, and continued walking, until I heard him say that this like argument called for a 'shokugeki'. I stared at him again in agitation, and turned around to walk away.

I would continued to walk away, but know students filled the halls, and all of them stopped to stare at me and the guy I still didn't know. He ran his hand through his hair, and proclaimed.
.
"That's right your too chicken to even accept my offer, figures as I'm the ninth seat on the council of ten."
.
"I could wipe the floor with you, you may be on the council but that doesn't stop me from kicking your ass buddy." I said with a smirk.
.
"So it's agreed upon then, now let's set the stakes shall we?"
.
"It's up to you jackass. I didn't let you waste fifteen minutes of my time for nothing." I said
.
"Okay, so on my end of the bargain is that if I win you get expelled, and I offer my seat on the council as well."
.
"Okay you say that like you will win, but okay on my end if I win I get your seat on the council, as well your business partners."
.
"Hm~, like you will even win but I'll entertain your little fantasy of winning." He proclaimed with a nasty look on his face.
.
"So it's settled, now I must get to class now, sayonara." I said as I walked away from him waving backwards.
.
.
.
.
.
"Let's see how long you can last, to cheeky brat." He said quietly under his breath while glaring into by back as I walked away.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED
.
.
.

Okay guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did please leave a comment, and I appreciate all of you guys that read my books, even if they are not the best, so thank you. Let's continue knocking down our targets guys, sniper out