二十六 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

'So, basically, show your potential, give it your all, you might do great in the future... but they can drop you at any moment if they lose interest, basically getting rid of any chance for you to succeed on your own without an existing hero company... or something??' Y/N thought, pursing her lips.

'Makes me glad I'm not actually gonna be a hero. If my brother dropped me like that, I'd drop kick him.' The white-haired girl shrugged to herself, looking at her homeroom teacher.

"So, we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hagakure asked. "That's right." Aizawa bluntly answered, swiftly moving on.

He turned to face the board behind him. "And here are the totals for those with offers." He held up a remote, pressing a button. The board began to show the number of offers each person received.

'Class A No. of offers' was plastered above the list. Y/N looked behind her sunglasses to see a bold 'L/N' at the top of the list, with a long bar next to her fake last name.

"5286 offers." The white-haired girl read out loud, continuing to look down the list as Todoroki's name appeared below hers, with 4123 offers, and Bakugou with 3556.

Aizawa lazily pointed to the board behind him, 'In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year."

"Gah! There's such a big difference!" Kaminari whined. "Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Aoyama grumbled glamorously.

"I get L/N being first... But Todoroki's second, and Bakugou's third?? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Jirou asked, raising an eyebrow at the results.

"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival," Kirishima stated with wonder. "Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium! Plus he almost got killed during his fight!" Sero whispered, pushing his hands out.

"What're the pros scared of?!" Bakugou angrily asked, raising his hand up threateningly.

"You, dumbass," Y/N stated, resting her chin in the palm of her hand, leaning onto her desk slightly.

"You're amazing, Todoroki." Momo admired, looking over at the dual-haired boy who begrudgingly looked away angrily. "They're probably all because of my dad."

"No, I think it's because you fought really well during your fights, the amount of offers is well deserved, good job!" Y/N grinned, looking to Todoroki's side, giving him a thumbs up.

"Wow! We got offers!" Uraraka said, shaking Iida by his shoulders. "Yes, yes."

"Midoriya! You didn't get any!" The grape-haired boy exclaimed, grabbing onto the green-haired boy's shoulder. "They're scared of you 'cause of the crazy way you were fighting."

'Damn, all of those fingers broken yet not a single offer... That's rough buddy.' Y/N thought, looking over at Midoriya's form.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Aizawa stated, his eyes narrowing at his class.

"Internships?"

"Yes. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand." The black-haired male said.

"So that explains the hero names!"

"Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!"

"Well, these hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it..." Aizawa began to speak before the sliding door to the class slid open.