14•

Chile, I been got out the business

Chile, I been got out the business. A bitch was finally free, I found out I was indeed pregnant with a boy. Kaycé Khyrie Crawford. Yes, he had his bitch ass daddy's last name.

As far as Na'Dir go, they said that nigga under the Earth, nobody haven't heard from him. Like he went completely ghost. I honestly didn't give a fuck.

Naomi and Travis? They're married now, Naomi moved her momma out to Charleston, South Carolina. Her and Travis got their own mini mansion, them motherfuckers was paid! Travis was taking care of his wife and vice versa. I was so happy for my sister, she finally settled down with a real nigga.

I knew after that shit that happened with Na'Dir, I wasn't gone be in a relationship for awhile, I just had to focus on me and my son.

My momma and daddy moved from the city, they moved to South Carolina too, maybe that was my sign to move there too.

I was currently in Walmart getting some food so I could cook tonight for my son, I locked eyes with Na'Dir and sighed. For fucks fucking sake!

I grabbed the Bow tie pasta and the alfredo sauce, put them in the buggy and walked off the aisle. I went to find some chicken and somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

" What?" I looked up at him and mugged him.

" Let me talk to you outside real quick." I shook my head no.

" You giving me set up vibes, get out my face shorty." I turned my head and grabbed some chicken and put it in my buggy. My son was playing on his ipad with his headphones in, I kissed his forehead.

I walked off to the seasoning aisle and picked up different seasoning, " So it's true."

" Bruh what the fuck do you want?" I turned around and looked at him.

" Let me apologize Leila."

" Na'Dir you apologized the last time you slapped me, you think ima just keep forgiving you every time you tear my ass up? Im not your fucking punching bag. I gave your ass too many chances. Time after time, it be the same shit with you. You get so mad and wanna hit on me, you will forever have me fucked up, get out my face."