10•

" Go see what's up Lay, put that shit aside and get this job done

" Go see what's up Lay, put that shit aside and get this job done." Naomi said, I finished moving in and put in my notes the basic shit I needed.

" Ok, i'll be over your house when I leave from over there." We hugged each other,

" Oh and another thing, i'm going to get a car soon, i'm excited. I'm not sure what I want yet but we gone be some raw ass sisters."

" Fasho but ima hit you later." We walked outside and I locked my front door, I got inside of my car and backed out the drive way and started heading towards his house.

I pulled up and he was outside, he let me through the gate and I parked beside his truck. I got out the car and looked at the ground, blood?

Where the fuck blood came from?

" Wassup? What you want?"

" Got another job for you, shut your phone down real quick." I shut my phone down and sat it inside of my car. I leaned against my car and I stared up at him.

" Ok."

" This yo daddy shit, got a nigga name Alin, he be over there on the SouthSide all the time. Dark skin, round 5'8. Here go the picture of him, Price said go get that money off him."

" I don't work for my daddy so why am I doing his work?" I was so confused, I never worked under my daddy unless he got locked up and he wasn't locked up.

" Don't ask me, he just told me to get you hooked with this information, that's it." I nodded my head and was about to get in the car when he grabbed me.

" My fault, ian mean to hit you."

" Yeah, don't speak on it. My fault too." He nodded his head and I looked down at my shoes.

" Come here, what's up with you?" I shook my head.

" Nothing i'm straight, ima see you around." I looked into his eyes and shook my head.

" Bet, unblock me, we gotta talk for Friday."

" Ight." I got in my car and turned my phone back on, when I did my face ID, I unblocked his number.

Maybe: Na'Dir C. you good? yeen gotta lie to me lay.

i'm straight thug, thank you though.

I was still in his driveway, I started my car up and he knocked on the window.

I blew out a breath and let my window down, " Wassup? You tryna fuck?"

" Fasho, come on."

" Ight." I turned off my car and stepped out. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside together, before he could even close the door all the way we was kissing and ripping off each other's clothes.

" I'ma gone give yo ass a baby." He picked me up and we went up to his room.

" So give me one. You keep talking about it, be about yo business." He chuckled low and laid me down on the bed, he slipped off his briefs and I took off my bra.

" That's all you had to say." After that he took me up and through there.

Na'Dir slid out of me slowly after he finished nutting inside of me, I closed my eyes and put my hand on my pussy. Cause fuckkkk he really did his big one tonight!

" Damn, we about to be some motherfucking parents." I opened my eyes and looked at him.

" Just to make sure yo ass get pregnant let's go another round." I sat up and stared at him like he was fucking dumb.

" After the way you just fucked me? I should be in a few weeks! You got some good ass dick but you gotta stop fucking me like ian got no walls pimp." He started laughing and leaned down to kiss me.

" Yeah yeah, stop gripping my dick like that then you won't be going through this shit."

I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. " Mhm." I sat down on the toilet and started peeing.

It should really be a shame how good this man can please me, I was screaming up to the high gates of heaven baby. Damn near the only nigga that could make me cum.

Na'Dir was just too damn toxic for me though, I was about to leave cause in a few minutes I knew we was about to go at it, ian talking about fucking i'm talking about arguing cause my shit wasn't over here no more.

" Where yo stuff at?" I wiped and flushed the toilet then washed my hands. See!

" My house, where else it's gone be at?" I dried my hands off and walked out the bathroom.

" Who you stay with?"

" Myself, who you stay with Dir?"

" Myself, this ain't about me shorty. Where you staying at for real."

" Na'Dir in my own house up in the suburbs, why are you asking me about this? You wanna argue again so we can have makeup sex?"

" Naa not at all but let's go hit this lick, get dressed."

" I need some clothes though."

" Should've kept yo shit over here and we wouldn't be having these problems." I rolled my eyes at him and walked inside of his bathroom to take a shower, he walked in behind me and started kissing on my neck. He handed me a rag and we got inside the shower, I turned on the water.

" Move, we gotta hurry up. You just be wanting to fuck!" I felt his dick on my back and turned around.

" Duh nigga but you got it, after this shit, we fucking again."

" Let me resttttttt! You be stretching me out, you gone fuck around and rip me open." I washed my face and started washing up.

" Don't give a fuck." He slapped my ass and I leaned my head on the shower wall.

" Stop with them heavy ass hands." He did it again and I bit my lip.

" Bullshit aside, you want a baby for real?" I looked up at him and he got under the water.

" Been thinking about it for awhile, just had to find the right motherfucker to give one to." I dropped my rag and wrapped my arms around him.

" The right one? Na'Dir you was married, you could've had kids with her." He shook his head.

" I couldn't, that shit was for business and business only, we was never intimate with each other, it was just business Leila. Whoever died first, the next person would get everything so I was glad you killed shorty when you did, you did me a favor. I been thriving ever since. You was the missing piece to my puzzle, you raw bruh, this month been straight with you, yo ass just toxic but you cool as fuck." He rested his hands on my ass and I put my head on his chest.

" You're the toxic one but ok, i'm glad you feel like that though. I'll go get some tests in a few weeks."

We finished showering together, I stepped out first and dried off, he got behind me and we brushed our teeth. He gave me his shirt and some shorts and we left his house so we could get this money.