5•

We found my sister a spot out in the suburbs, we had them rush the process with her move in date

We found my sister a spot out in the suburbs, we had them rush the process with her move in date. I needed my sister to get the fuck up out of this place.

Naomi was probably going crazy or so I thought.

After Dir and I left from the basement, we walked to where her and the dude named Travis was at and she was sitting on his lap.

" Let me talk to you real quick bby." She nodded her head and as we were about to leave the room, the door opened up and Gino handed me the bag with the pads in it, " Thank you love." He started smirking and out the corner of my eye, I could see Dir staring at us.

" You welcome baby." Naomi, Gino and I chuckled at the same time.

We walked out and we found the nearest bathroom, I opened up the pack and put the pad on, " You're leaving Nay." I told her washing my hands.

" Huh? How you know?" I sat on top of the counter and looked down at my sister.

" Dir wants me to work for him now since I killed Zane or was it Sane? Either way, I have to work for him, we found you a spot out in the suburbs, you'll have guards posted on each corner, call daddy and tell him but don't tell him about the kidnapping please, I need you to keep a low profile too. Please keep in contact with me Naomi and don't go back to that apartment, you'll be starting over. I love you so much." I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

" When will I see you again Leila? I can't do this shit without you. You're my fucking backbone, I don't wanna be staying in no uppity ass part of the city with motherfuckers I don't know. WE ALL WE HAVE! WHAT THE FUCK LEILA!" She stepped back and started pacing the bathroom.

" Calm down, i'll see you as much as I can. This'll be the only time you can go to that apartment, get that bag I was talking about and keep your head down, go now I love you Nay."

" I love you too Lay." She kissed my cheek and walked out the bathroom,

Hours had gone by and Naomi was situated in her place with Travis and some more of Dir's men. It was just me and him sitting down in one of the bedrooms.

" You straight?" I stared at him and shook my head no.

" Before I start whatever this is, I need to know more about you, you already know a lot about me from what you told me, sooo."

" Na'Dir, Na'Dir Crawford. I'm 27 and that's it."

" Cute but no it's not, why do you want me bruh? You could've picked any other nigga off the street." I stared down at my lap.

I was good as fuck with this shooting shit, my momma and daddy taught me the game at such a young age. While my parents was in and out of prison, I was doing work for them. I had my own niggas posted up on the block that's how good I was. These niggas hired me to do their dirty work and I did a damn good job. Yeah Sane was good, one reason why they called him that, his name was Insane, we was in the same situation but he wasn't as quick as me.