1•

" Leila, these niggas out today! Might gotta snatch me one up

" Leila, these niggas out today! Might gotta snatch me one up." I said to my sister.

" Girl, boooo fuck these niggas." Leila was the complete opposite of me, I had niggas falling at my feet left to right. Leila hated the attention, she just wanted to smoke her blunts and chill but fuck, don't get on her bad side!

Leila & I looked so much alike. We had different moms and born a day apart.

" Aye bitch watch where the fucking you goin." Some nigga bumped into me and I mugged him.

" Bitch watch where the fuck yo bald ass goin, ugly ass nigga." Leila said pushing him back. Leila was the hardbody, she had so many fucking bodies, i'm not talking about fucking, i'm talking about killing niggas for even looking at her wrong. She was the tough one and I was the one who didn't like confrontation, I didn't fight.

" Yeah ight girl you gon see me again and keep that shit on you." The man said about to walk away.

Leila started chuckling and winked at him, " Next time we run into each other, you ain't gon be happy, KNOW THAT." We walked away from him and his people.

" You think y'all gone get into it the next time Lay?" I asked her, my heart started racing, Leila didn't play fair and she meant exactly what she said.

" Naomi don't ask me no shit like that. You know i'm on that nigga ass as soon as we run into it. I spared his bitch ass, I should've killed that nigga for even disrespecting you." Leila pulled out her phone and started texting somebody.

" Ok Lay, that shit wasn't serious, dead all that shit bruh." Leila stopped in her tracks and chuckled low.

" Girl shut the fuck up with that soft shit, you steady letting these niggas and these weak ass hoes run over you. SAY SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING! I'm tired of you letting these motherfuckers ride."

I didn't say anything, I knew I should've said something. Leila always held my weight, she was the one who beat hoes up for me. I was too scared, not gone lie I was a shy person sometimes. Leila hated the attention but I was the one with the niggas, Im not sure how that added up but it did. Sometimes I wish I was like Leila, I took after my mom's side and not my father's.

Leila's momma and our daddy was some real steppas, they was involved in shootouts, been in and out of prison, they was selling drugs, all type of shit.

I literally do everything my mom did, my momma is so nice and chill, she stayed to herself, she never even got into a fight. My daddy always said I often did the shit she did and that was put my head down when somebody spoke to me, I didn't have the courage to look someone in their eyes, it was so hard for me to come around strangers and that's where me and Leila bumped heads at. When I was around her, I spoke a lot, she's the only person that can bring another side out of me.

" So let's go back and beat these niggas then." I stopped walking and looked at her in the eyes. I felt my chest tightening up, hell I knew I was about to beat a nigga. I changed in an instant, this shit was different, for whatever reason, I wanted to fight.

" Ight say less." Leila put her phone in her back pocket and we turned around and started walking back the opposite direction.

As soon as we made it back to the group we started to throw them shits, the big nigga who bumped into me, I caught him first, I punched him in the face so many times, he fell on the ground. Leila came over and started stomping him in the face. A bitch came out the cut and started to punch Leila, I pushed her on the ground and got on top of her and started throwing them shits at her face.

Leila pushed me off of her, " Stop Nay you gon kill this bitch." I got off of her and we walked around from them.

" Fuck! I got a bad feeling about this bruh." I had a weird gut feeling, she nodded her head and we got inside of her Dodge Charger, she started the car up and sped off from the scene.

" Me too, got a feeling some shit about to happen." She started speeding in and out of traffic.

•••