2•

It was about 1:00 in the morning and we couldn't sleep, I usually didn't go to sleep until 4 or 5 anyways but this shit was definitely different

Right when I thought about it, two black trucks pulled up outside, I walked back inside of our apartment and started laughing, " Nay load up." We stayed in a two bedroom apartment out in the hood, hell if we let these rounds off they'll know what to do.

" Leila i'm scared, what the fuck is going on." She handed me my gun and I put my finger on the trigger.

" Nine times out of ten, it's them niggas we ran down on, I got this, anything happen to me, get that money from the closet and run as fast as you can, it's a phone at the bottom of the bag, it's only one contac-."

" LEILA STOP FUCKING TALKING LIKE THAT! AINT SHIT FINNA HAPPEN TO US!"

" LET ME FINISH TALKING, we running out of time, it's one contact, call him, his name is Ace, he'll walk you through everything but I gotta go, I love you. GO!"

The door got kicked in, I pushed her back and started letting off shots " GO NOW!" I yelled at her, I made eye contact with the dude that bumped into Naomi, I started smirking and he mirrored it.

" Well well, what you was saying earlier?" He asked walking, I started laughing and shot the rest of his men.

" Yo next move better be your best, cause in a minute you gon be bleeding out with the rest of your niggas." He stopped walking and laughed.

" Cute, but listen to me bitch. You fucked with the wrong nigga. You wanted to be Billy Badass earlier and start the fight, you thought we wasn't gon come back and finish this shit off?"

" You doing a lot of talking gangsta, you disrespected my sister, nigga that's BLOOD, fuck we look like just letting you ride, ion give a fuck about none of this shit, you steady doing all this talking, you gon finish this shit up or what?" I said almost chuckling, this milk dud was a fucking comedian.

" As a matter of fact, yes." He snapped his fingers and in a instant, niggas started flooding our apartment. I backed up and started shooting, I looked to my right and Leila came around the corner, shooting. We took cover in the hallway.

He had more men coming in the apartment, we was outnumbered, I grabbed my pistol from my waistband and started using it since I was out of bullets.

" Fuck Lay, i'm sorry!"

" I know Nay, I love you so much."

" I love you too." We ran in the bedroom and hid.

I woke up in the back of a truck with Naomi slumped over on the side of me, they knocked us out with something. My head started hurting and I held my head down for a second.

We was riding for a long time, Naomi was still knocked out on my shoulder. I was thinking of a plan when the truck came to a quick stop, " What the fuck." I mumbled, I tapped Naomi's thigh so she could wake up.

They grabbed us from the truck and pushed us inside the house, "Where y'all picked these ugly dark ass bitches up from, the plantation?" One old ass nigga asked when we walked inside.

" Fucking bitch." I mumbled.

" Huh? Speak up bitch."

"Fuck nigga, you almost on your death bed, fuck you worried bout us for? Need to go fill out that fuckin' will and a plantation? We the same color, ugly ass ignorant bitch, I need to kill yo damn parents for having you." The bald headed man shoved us so we could go downstairs.

" Don't touch me like that, the fuck." I was irritated as hell, how could they even get this close to even kidnapping us, I wasn't on my shit at all.

The bald headed man pushed us down in some chairs, " We all gon get along or we kill you, simple."

" Bro, if you was gon kill me you should've been did that shit." I was so tired of these niggas, as soon as my daddy go to that apartment, it's gon be a shit show in GEORGIA! Whole Georgia gon feel Price.

They called our daddy Price cause anything you said or did to him came with a price, he always said ain't shit in this world free and that's the motto I always went by.

" What's your name thug?" I looked over at Naomi and she was playing with her fingers, I looked back over at the man and stared in his eyes, " Dir."

" Deer like the animal?"

" D-I-R, fuck all this introducing shit, you and your sister disrespected me earlier, you thought we was gone let that ride?"

" We fought, why you still stuck on it? You called my sister a bitch and she wanted to handle that, put yo big ass feet in my shoes, some motherfucker bump into yo folks and they start calling y'all bitches, hoe how you'll feel?" I looked back at my sister and her eyes was turning black.

" What the fuck." I mumbled, I stood up and rushed over to her, I pulled her down on the floor.

" You good? Nay baby talk to me." I said holding her neck.

" I'm about to die Lay, I can tell, I love you so much." She stopped talking and her eyes went blank.

" GO CALL SOMEBODY, PLEASE MY SISTER CANT DIE BRO HURRY." Dir started calling out orders, he came beside me and started giving her CPR.

" AYO! Bring me Opi, hurry the fuck up." Dir yelled at a man that was in the corner, he rushed up the stairs and a minute later he came back with the man who called us ugly.

" OPI WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MIX?" He stood up from beside me and the lady checked Naomi's pulse, a man carried her upstairs with her on his shoulders.

I couldn't hear anything the man named Opi was saying, after a complete silence, I heard a loud thud. I turned around and he was knocked out on the floor in front of the chair I was sitting in.

" Kill this nigga, he got me fucked up! Let's go!" He said pointing to me, I followed behind him. I was so worried about my sister. I wanted this nigga head so bad. As soon as we made it upstairs, I heard loud screams, no doubt it was coming from Opi.