chapter three: unexpected surprise

Hiccup p.o.v

This island doesn't feel right as me and toothless flew over the island on the same route with no change but at least our camp was been built the twins had gotten wood to build some simple shacks and fishlegs with some help from snotlout had gathered rocks to make a fire pit and I had found nothing that hinted at this white dragon.

"Let's do one more route before we land down all right bud" I asked he nodded his head as we began to circle around the mountain and then once we was out of sight a familiar sound echoed, the screech of a night fury could be heard then a loud blast could be heard "the dragon must be here" I stated to myself "we need to head back" I told toothless who quickly made a u turn back towards camp.

When we rounded the corner of the mountain we found the beach and it had been attacked, we quickly flew down to where the other were they were watching as the first shack we built was on fire, we both landed and I jumped off of the back of toothless "what happened?" I asked as I ran up to the group and most of them shrugged.

"We was about to start the second shack when we heard the night fury sound and out of fin air a plasma shot hit the shack there was no dragon just a fire attack" Astrid explained I looked at her confused "could it be that the dragon can camouflage?" I questioned to myself but from what I know of there are no dragons that can camouflage and shoot plasma.

But something caught my eye something in the sky was falling down, it was brown  and looked like a piece of paper floating down landing right next to me, I picked up the parchment and I was surprised to see written on the parchment.

LEAVE NOW!

"Well someone is definitely leaving us a message" I said letting everyone see the parchment "maybe they should leave us ... And take my sister with" tuff nut said elbowing his sister "well they can leave and take an unconscious you with" ruff nut shouted as she head butted her brother, "stop ... What we need to do is continue what we was doing ... Ruff nut and tuff nut start putting the fire out while the others continue building the second hut, I'm going to look for any signs of a home for this dragon" I explained most of them groaned.

"Can't we find another island" snotlout asked in his annoying tone, "no ... I'm sure this is the island that fishermen was talking about ... Night fury screech and you couldn't see what attacked so it has the ability to disappear that's the description given to us from them so this is the place" I informed snotlout who groan at my words before everyone began to what they was doing.

While they did that I decided to do a ground search so me and toothless took off and looked from above to see if there was anything suspicious, we did see something when we flew over the center of the island I noticed a camp sight near a cave entrance of a cave and the cave entrance was covered by leaf covers, "look toothless that cave... To me it looks like someone has been there" I informed him toothless looked down to see what cave and when he saw what I was talking about he started heading in its direction.

Dryden p.o.v

Normally that would have been enough an invisible dragon and dragon rider firing a large blast from angel and a note warning them to leave but instead they started spreading out, the two idiots that look similar started putting the fire out while the others went to get wood but what concerned me even more was that black dragon he looked so much like angel.

"Angel we need to land and talk" I asked I received a groan but I felt her move her body towards our cave, once we landed angles scales had finally started to stop reflecting the light and so both me and angel became visible, "something isn't right they should have left the second we attacked" I ranted as I hopped off her back she hummed as I spoke "I'm getting the zippleback fluid from our cave then we'll get them scared" I said walking into the cave well more like I hopped into the cave as my leg is still gone.