Chapter 30: Debut

"Lori..." said a husky voice.

"Lori, come on baby. Wake up..." wow you sound really good dude.

"Lorraine Lively!" he yelled.

I jumped out of bed frightened. A deep rich laugh filled the room. My head shot to the source.

If Vince didn't look so cute right now, clutching his stomach from laughter, with his smile spread across his face like that, then I would of made life hell for him.

"That, was not nice," I frowned.

"Nope, I'd have to disagree," he said eyeing my legs. I scrambled to pull my comforter over me.

This my friends is why you don't wear boy shorts to sleep when you're just going to have someone barge into your room on a Friday morning. Friday... School....

"Vince... What are you doing in my room?" I raised a brow.

"Oh uh, I wanted to take you to school," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"But then everyone will talk," I pointed out.

"I don't care, you're mine now so it'll be true," he said.

I remember people saying that Vince would never look at me or even touch me. Wouldn't he be embarrassed?

"It won't be good things," I bit my lip.

"I dare them to try, you're my girl I want everyone to know that," he said.

"Your girl?" I smirked.

I watched as the tips of Vince's ears turn red. "Yeah, I thought that we, you know, I mean... never mind."

He sighed in defeat. I laugh as he eyed me suspiciously.

"Okay my boyfriend, are we really doing this?" I asked.

Vince's face broke out in a grin. "Boyfriend?"

"I thought, I mean you said my girl and that we... Never mind," I slumped my shoulders.

Now I knew how he felt. This was embarrassing.

"Come here," he gestured for me to approach him.

I slowly walked towards him cautiously. Noticing my pace, Vince got impatient and tugged me towards him pulling my chin up to look at him with one hand and the other wrapped around my waist.

"I know I've said this before, but Lori you are the first person I've ever been serious about and I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know if I'm suppose to ask you to be my girlfriend after a few dates like normal people, but I obviously failed at that too-- but the thing is that we are not like other people. You're special and I'm me, so if you Miss. Lively, do want to be the girlfriend of this screw up then please tell me so," he asked.

"You're not a screw up," I rolled my eyes.

"Is that a yes or a no?" his gaze was intense.

"Of course it's a yes," I laughed.

Vince leaned down to kiss me, but I put my hand up to his lips and pushed him away.

"Morning breath," I explained.

"I don't care," he mumbled through my finger.

"I care, now go so I can change," I smiled at his stubbornness.

"I can help you," he smirked.

I chucked a pillow at him which he just caught with ease laughing. He put his hands up as to surrender and walked out the room. Pervert.