The Discussion

Y/N awoke from your deep slumber, only for her to be touched by the warming grasp of Michael, holding onto her as if he didn't want to loose her. "Michael..." Y/N softly mumbled into his ear, onto to be responded with a deep, musky tone. Michael only held her in his arms tighter. "Come on..." Y/N continued to scoff. He was fed up of Y/N whining in his ear and finally spoke proper words. "What?" he groaned. "You're sort of-" she uttered, although she was then cut off by Michael turning round. Face to face. He was adorable. His eyes, a tropical scene of an admirable beach. His hair, luscious, messy, thick locks covering his face. Of course Y/N didn't feel that way, they're siblings! She just found him an 'inspirational' figure to herself, despite the malicious acts he commonly does. "Shush." sighed Michael harshly, he couldn't help but seem so aggressive, he was half asleep and had no clue about what was occurring, except the fact that he was comfortable with Y/N. "Michael come on!" she reminded, getting fed up of him clinging on, but she instantly regretted it cause it may be the last time they experienced love like this. Sibling love. He snickered, still glaring at her, face to face, and buried his head like a fox in between her hair and shoulder.
Before she was able to remind him, again, her father walked in assuming it was only Michael in there. He stood, froze like a statue and was shocked for words. "What the fuck are you doing?" William hissed, deadly staring at Michael specifically. He did not want his daughter to associate with the mistake, and he didn't abide by William's strict command that he was sleeping outside. Instead, he was found, cuddled up to Y/N. Michael was yet to notice, as he was still snuggled up to her, but Y/N gave him a gentle budge and nodded directly at her father. "Hm?" he whined. His eyes were starstruck in the worst way possible, and his mouth slightly dropped open terrified for the sake of himself and Y/N. "DAD NO!" he flinched in absolute fear of being harmed. Y/N advanced to Michael, and could see the emotional glint in the corner of his eye. She looked away in distress and was preparing to announce to her father. "Look daddy, Mikey is harmless! He was just very upset about something, he still hasn't told me what, but he was very upset and he didn't look well whatsoever. I was being a good daughter, trust me daddy! I was looking out for him cause he is my biggest and best brother ever!" she explained in a joyful, giggly mood. Michael graciously smiled, nobody had ever stuck up for him like that, he always fend for himself. "That's quite alright dear. But, Y/N love, we need a word. Then you Michael." he negotiated, then strutting out of the door and gesturing to Y/N that he needs a word as soon as possible. "Sorry Mikey..." she croaked, holding back tears. She felt bad? She felt bad for him? She felt bad for the brother who basically watched her get bullied by his best-friend? She hopped out of the quilts and out of Michael's grip. He rolled his eyes and went back into his ordinary, emotionless mood. He did care about Y/N, he would do anything for her, Y/N was worth more than him, a hopeless case. She skipped out of the room and carefully closed it behind her.
"Yes daddy?" she asked politely. "Did he tell you anything?" William followed on. "No daddy." Y/N noted, certain that he didn't. "Alright my love! That's fine, but I heard..." he sighed, he absolutely despised discussing this topic, it made his fists clench in and he just wanted to kill Michael. "I heard what happened darling, and from now on you're not going to school. Forever, you are intelligent enough to be independent and, perhaps work with me?" he expanded, offering a chance of a lifetime before Y/N. "Daddy, I don't know. I just...It's just that I'm too young, I'm only 13..." she stammered nervously. "I understand you, don't worry. But let's get off that topic, shall we?" he reassured her and knew it was best to discuss it at a later on time. She nodded. "Okay, well, you know how Evan is turning 6 soon? I felt like we should definitely host him a birthday party at The Pizzeria!" he enthusiastically persuaded. "Yes daddy! That sounds perfect!" she eagerly replied, she adored birthday parties, especially because she could not recall the last time Evan really did experience a birthday party. "Alright my love, that's good, because it's in a couple of days." he trotted off, downstairs, and completely forgot about needing to talk to Michael. It was best that he kept his distance for a while, because he will bombard all of his anger onto him, and blame him for everything. Y/N turned around, and smiled. "I love you." she mouthed smoothly and made sure not to make a peep. Michael grinned, you could tell he was trying to overcome the deep, dark, sadness within him.