(13)

"day off"

-

When Gwinam woke up, he was met with a cute, sleeping boy. They shared a bed because uncle lee couldn't afford two for them, he put most of his savings into their school but they really didn't mind, they preferred sharing a bed.

He formed a small smile as he ran his hands softly through his hair. He enjoyed admiring his facial features, especially when cheongsan wasn't aware so he wasn't thought of as weak. He ran his fingers on his cheek.

Yet, this moment was short-loved as he slapped cheongsan's face, waking him.

"fuck, hello?" half asleep still, cheongsan called. Gwinam put his hand under his chin and guided his face in front of his own, them making eye contact. Cheongsan smiled softly.

Gwinam planted a kiss on his cheek and Cheongsan just started to kiss him.

As they were kissing, uncle lee walked in. Their reaction time was slow seen as they hadn't woken up long before and the door wasn't creaky so it was hard to tell if someone came in.

"uh, good morning" Uncle lee stood before them, they pulled away from each other, embarrassed.

"uh, uncle lee, we can-"

"Hush, it's okay, I should have known," he laughed slightly "dont let me discourage your love, it is a beautiful thing and doesn't come by often, I hope you don't mind that I still see you both as family" uncle lee smiled, the boys sat up, still embarrassed but slightly happy that they didn't need to hide both of their secrets from uncle lee.

"we don't mind, we're sorry" Cheongsan held his head down.

Uncle lee laughed, "don't be sorry for loving who you love" he then gave them some food, raw meat. They both politely thanked him. The awkwardness THAG was circulating the room was soon shut down as uncle lee changed the subject.

"I have called you boys in sick, I want to speak to you about school, something tells me you aren't giving me the full picture" he then walked out, leaving the boys to collect their thoughts, dress themselves and finish their meals.

Once they did, they hurried out, a little bit confused and still a little embarrassed from the encounter.

-

They sat opposite uncle lee. He smiled and began.

"I couldn't find anything about the disease you were describing, I only want to help but lying to me isn't going to help either of us" Cheongsan and Gwinam gave each other a glance. Unable to explain the truth, another lie had to be said.

"we were in the hyosan high apocalypse," Gwinam began, hesitantly "and survived, barely, but because we were on a raw meat diet seen as all we could find was raw meat, we are repulsed by the thought of cooked meat, it just became a habit" uncle lee was a little shocked, he quickly composed himself.

"you boys didn't have to lie to me, at least you aren't zombies" he joked, cheongsan and Gwinam gave each other another hesitant look but laughed anxiously along.

They spent the rest of the day playing old board games with uncle lee. They also had a conversation about their relationship to uncle lee. He was a little bit confused about the circumstances seen as he was told about how they had gouged each other's eye out but still ended up loving each other but they blamed it on isolation being in a zombie apocalypse.

Satisfied with the story, Gwinam and Cheongsan were able to loosen up a little more at home which the thought of that alone, made them a lot happier and felt a lot 'normaler'.

-

Ik it's short but yeah I have a lot of free time tomorrow so will probably get more done then <3 thank u sm again : )

-