(16)

"you're fucking dead"

smut ish warning

-

Suhyeok arrived, with a bruise on the side of his head from the impact at which Gwinam sent him into the wall.

"oh my, what happened to you?" Uncle lee asked, feeling pity for the boy stood in front of him. Suhyeok smiled and shook his head.

"don't worry about it sir, I'm okay" he politely sat down as uncle lee offered him a seat.

"gwinam" Unclee lee called but he got no response. "you boys start eating, I'll go check on him" Uncle lee rushed to their room.

Cheongsan looked at Suhyeok, smiling.

"do you love him?" Suhyeok blurted out, Cheongsan was confused but kept his smile.

"who? Uncle lee?"

"uncle lee? Is that what you call him?" Suhyeok chuckled, "that's cute" he smiled, "but I'm talking about gwinam"

Cheongsan's smile twitched into a small frown, he felt off about suhyeok since he saw him but was too blinded by his memories off him to realise til now. He was sarcastic, a lot more than he use to be and he had a grin imprinted on his face. Even his genuine smile seemed to have a sinister background to it. But was his genuine smile even genuine?

"why does that matter?" He chuckled it off, trying not to let his thoughts engulf him.

"just asking, you seemed pretty adamant you didn't before the explosion, or did you get brain damage from the explosion?" Suhyeok began to eat the food put in front of him. Cheongsan wasn't a very violent person but suhyeok got to him. Why was he being so rude?

"come sit down" Uncle lee walked out with Gwinam by his side. It was apparent that Gwinam was reluctant to sit at the same table as suhyeok.

"so, how do you know these boys?" Uncle lee asked as he sat down opposite him. Suhyeok looked up from his food and smiled.

Gwinam quickly noticed the bruising on his head. He felt no remorse but he was more worried about what cheongsan is thinking about it.

"we're old friends, I thought they died honestly but here they are," he turned to Gwinam and smiled perkily "a miracle" he continued.

Uncle lee laughed, assuming it was meant to be funny. Uncle lee tried to keep a blind eye on the pairs condition but he wasn't dumb, something was up.

"how far back do you guys go?" His friendly demeanour blinded the boys that he was secretly trying to get more information from this 'old friend'.

Cheongsan looked at uncle lee then at suhyeok.

"I don't think we have time to get into the full story" he nudged Gwinam under the table to back him and so when he felt someone hit his leg he looked up and nodded. He was trying to ignore the whole situation.

"oh, right, well why did you think they died?" He shifted to a slightly different topic discreetly.

"something very tragic at our old school happened, you might've heard of it actually, it was a big thing-" Suhyeok felt a shove from under the table, cheongsan was urging him to shut up by knocking him. Suhyeok looked at Cheongsan, put his hand on his thigh, looked at Gwinam and smiled.

Gwinam noticed Suhyeok's hand.

you're fucking dead he mouthed to suhyeok. Suhyeok ignored him but still took his hand off him. Uncle lee was just sat there, confused.

"well uh, I'll take plates out" he got up and grabbed everyone's plates. Suhyeok thanked the man and grabbed his bag.

"I have to go, thank you for the food sir" Suhyeok bowed his head thankfully and was eager to rush home.

"you're welcome, and please, you may call me mr lee," he walked suhyeok to the door. "I hope to see you again" he smiled as he waved suhyeok goodbye.

~

Gwinam and Cheongsan were sat cuddling together on their bed a few hours after suhyeok had came over.

"why did he act like that?" Cheongsan looked up at Gwinam with his head rested on his chest.

"because he wants to ruin my life" Gwinam said bluntly as he played with the back of Cheongsan's hair. Cheongsan gave a look of confusion.

"what?" He sat up.

"it's obvious? and he said it himself earlier" Gwinam didn't mean to bring up suhyeoks and his encounter to cheongsan but he slipped up.

"when did you speak to him? Are you the reason he has a massive bruise on his head" Cheongsan sounded firmer, Gwinam kind of liked it but the situation was a turn off.

He just shrugged. Gwinam tried to change the mood by pulling cheongsan closer by his waist. Cheongsan twitched a smile and kissed him.

"you're an idiot" he said as he pulled away, Gwinam pulled him onto his lap, Cheongsan being ontop of him.

"say it again" he calmly ordered. Cheongsan rolled his eyes, realising what Gwinam was doing. He still went along with it, it was a way to get his anger out without getting his anger out.

He grabbed the back of his head and pulled it back, cheongsan then grabbed his throat and choked him lightly, not hard enough to properly choke him but he heard a few struggles from Gwinam.

"you're fucking pathetic, what is wrong with you?" Cheongsan let go of his hair and Gwinam grabbed his waist, sliding down the bed frame so that he was laying down.

He began to kiss him again, biting his lips with a little aggression every once and a while until he moved down to his neck, giving him hickeys to mark his territory.

Gwinam's breath was heavy. He took his shirt off, still being agressive to him by yanking and pulling his hair.

Gwinam loved every second of it and his whines became more apparent and high pitched until Cheongsan crawled back up to his face and put his hand over his mouth.

"shut the fuck up" Gwinam nodded and pressed his lips shut as cheongsan let go.

Cheongsan ended up stopping just to tease Gwinam. They both enjoyed having power but Gwinam didn't realise how hot cheongsan was when he was in control.

Gwinam whined all night, trying to get cheongsan to continue. He ended up giving up after so long and just huddled into cheongsan to sleep, nuzzling his nose onto his neck.

-

havent updated in a while sorry abt that but yeah enjoy this thing idk I'm sorry if this sucks <3

-