(15)

"good boy"

-

Gwinam kept his eyes on suhyeok the whole day, he was coming over tonight and though Cheongsan was beaming, Gwinam had been anxiously waiting for the day to end. It felt longer than usual and his breathing became slower, he felt like he was dying he was so nervous.

As soon as lunch arrived, Gwinam shot up. Cheongsan stopped him in his tracks as he tried to follow suhyeok out.

"we going to lunch together?" Cheongsan asked as he held his hand out. Gwinam looked down at the boy, their eyes met.

"I need to go to the bathroom first," he planted a kiss on his forehead, "I'll be back in a minute" he gently pushed him and ran out, hastily running to the cafeteria to meet suhyeok.

He wasn't there but he did eventually find him after a short search and by picking up his scent, his scent smelt of jealousy and hate. It was disgusting but he had to find him so his scent was the least of his worries.

"Suhyeok" Gwinam called, he immediately responded by turning to Gwinam and stopping in front of him. They were in a hallway, a few people stood around, talking to one another and minding their own businesses.

"listen I told you to get him to leave me alone, I don't care what you will do to me, alright? I'm going and I'm warning whoever you've brainwashed into taking you in about how dangerous, you especially, are" Suhyeok raised his voice, obtaining glances from bystanders.

"you could've just told him to fuck off" Gwinam yelled back.

"yeah I could've but you deserve to have your life ruined" Suhyeok spat, Gwinam agreed, he was pretty shitty and he hated himself for bullying the people he did but at the same time he couldn't help it, he got a kick out of it. He felt like a person when he did it, it was either bully or be bullied in his eyes.

"but why ruin cheongsan's life too?" Gwinam felt sorrow for his companion, as this was all his fault for falling in love with someone who is miles away from him.

"because he's like a puppy around you, I don't care who I take down to ruin your life, if he goes down with you that's on him, I bet you probably brain-washed him too" Suhyeok smiled sarcastically with a sinister glow in his eyes, Gwinam knew that look, he use to always do it when he was driven by madness "I wonder what you had to do to convince him you loved him, what else did you do to him in that cupboard?" Gwinam felt his cheeks burn but not with shame but with anger. He clenched his fist, he didn't want to hurt suhyeok because that would prove his point but he was so fucking annoying.

Gwinam began to walk away, cooling off.

"I'll see you tonight, mwah" he blew a sarcastic kiss to Gwinam. He hated how smug suhyeok was. He knew he had him right where he wanted him.

"fucking bastard" he mumbled under his breath before turning back around and because suhyeok had already turned and started parting ways as well, he grabbed the back of his head, holding tightly onto his hair and swung him into the wall. He spat on the unconscious suhyeok who had fallen immediately to the floor.

Bystanders gasped and stared at Gwinam as he walked off.

-