(17)

"from a worried friend"

-

Gwinam woke up to a coldness, he opened his eyes due to a small shiver he produced and noticed cheongsan had gone.

Fortunately, his worries were soon eased as he noticed Cheongsan walking into the room, "morning" cheongsan smiled at the half asleep boy that was on the bed.

Gwinam grumbled and sat up.

"I took your shirt, I couldn't find any of mine" Gwinam rubbed his eyes and looked at Cheongsan, confused. The shirtless boy got up and smiled at his cute boyfriend, the shirt was a little baggy on him and he found it cute.

He held his hand out and when Cheongsan accepted his offer, he pulled him closer, close enough so that their chests made contact and he put his hands on cheongsan's waist, planting a kiss on the others lips.

"give me my shirt back you idiot" Gwinam said as he pulled away and started to take his shirt back but Cheongsan grumbled and started to squirm, not wanting to take it off. They stood in the middle of the room, tussling for who would wear Gwinam's shirt.

Cheongsan ended up punching Gwinam in the gut causing him to let go of him in pain.

"fine, fuck you" Gwinam gasped, Cheongsan smiled pleased with himself.

"love you" he gave a small chuckle as he walked out.

~

Cheongsan walked out the room and noticed mail had been slid under the door. He picked it up immediately intrigued but noticed it had uncle lee's name written on it, they made it a rule that they respected Uncle lee's privacy with mail and work.

"uncle lee," cheongsan called, walking over to him with the envelope in hand, "it's for you" he handed him the mysterious mail but Uncle lee had confusion written all over his face as he took it from cheongsan.

"oh, thank you" he smiled as he opened it up.

Pulling out the contents of the envelope, he noticed it was letter directed to him.

~

To Mr Lee,

I want to address to you my concerns with your current situation.

The two boys you look after in your home aren't who they say they are. Of course, they probably gave you most of the truth but don't you feel some sort of emptiness? As if they haven't told you something?

Well this letter is the answer your questions!

To begin, I want to make sure you are aware of the Hyosan epidemic which happened almost a year ago now where a zombie apocalypse happened.

Well yeah, the two boys staying in your home would have appeared a few months after it was bombed, am I right?

and they probably only eat meat, possibly raw but you would have become suspicious if they asked for raw meat.

To keep this letter sweet and short, for your own safety I suggest you get rid of them as they are a mutation of the zombie virus which I call 'halfbies' (or hambies) who in short are half zombie half human