(5)

"Is this what you meant?"

-

"great look what you fucking did" Su-hyeok turned to Mi-Jin, furious.

"it's his own fault for actually going" she scrunched her eyebrows, annoyed Su-hyeok was blaming her.

Su-hyeok was about to open the door til nam-ra stopped him, "no, you could get killed out there" she looked up at him, he sighed, knowing that she had already won him over.

"what about Cheong san?, I can't leave him" he let his hand slide off the door handle, nam-ra nodded her head.

"I know but it's Cheong san, he'll be fine and besides, it's better one than two" Nam-ra knew the last part was a little harsh, but she was right. If they both died then the group with be empty but if it was Cheong san then they'd have Su-hyeok.

"I have an idea" Ha-ri blurted out, she was just sat there watching everything go down in silence which gave her the time to think of an escape plan, properly.

-

Cheong san ran into the room. Gwi nam stood in the middle of it, smiling.

"Gwi nam, what are you doing?" Cheong san was a little fed up and had a headache.

Gwi nam let out a giggle, Cheong san was a little scared because he couldn't tell if he wanted to hurt him or kiss him again. He soon found out though.

Gwi nam charged forward, they went through the windows and Gwi nam held onto a metal pole while holding Cheong san, from their upper bodies, they were hanging off the edge but it was Gwi nam's grasp to the pole which was keeping Cheong san alive.

"Gwi nam what the fuck" Cheong san closed his eyes tightly, he was terrified, it was a long way down and Cheong san wasn't a hambie so if he fell, he died.

"what would you do if I let go? would you be mad?" Gwi nam smirked, he was going too far.

"I wouldn't say anything because I'd be fucking dead" Cheong san shouted, out of fear.

"do you love me?" Gwi nam tilted his head, he slowly started to loose grip, purposely. They both looked at the pole which was keeping Cheong san alive.

"fuck, yes I love you, you know I do" Gwi nam felt satisfied enough to spare him, he pulled him back up and planted a kiss on his cheek.

he's fucking insane Cheong san had realised kissing him was the worst mistake of his life. He pulled Cheong san up to his feet, his smile felt like it was attached to his face he was so happy.

Cheong san was confused, in all honesty, he enjoyed Gwi nam's company, as in making out with him and having conversations but fuck he was insane, he was terrified he was just going to kill him one day out of nowhere in the worst way possible.

"you can't do that everytime you want me to say I love you" Cheong san said, he wanted to set boundaries seen as Gwi nam was warming up to him but because he was talking to Gwi nam, he didn't get those boundaries set.

Gwi nam gripped his hair, "I do whatever the fuck I want, nobody will tell me what to do" he has gained a complex since his ability and thought that he was ruler of the world.