(14)

"can I come over?"

-

The next day, Cheongsan and Gwinam both woke up late for school. They weren't as worried as they should have been. Their reaction time was delayed but they got to school eventually, saying goodbye to uncle lee as they left.

"you need to leave suhyeok alone y'know" Cheongsan looked up at Gwinam, a little bit annoyed that he constantly brings up Suhyeok and not speaking to him, jealousy.

"why? are you jealousy?" Cheongsan teased as he nudged him lightly. Gwinam held his hand out, offering for their hands to interlock.

"he's not gay, I think I'm good" Cheongsan rolled his eyes playfully and they walked together, cheongsan annoyingly swinging their hands back and forth trying to annoy his tired boyfriend.

-

After lesson passed, Cheongsan decided to try his luck with Suhyeok again. He really wanted to spend time with him. He missed him so much, he felt bad for the way he had shut him out previously.

"Hey, suhyeok" Cheongsan tapped suhyeok on the shoulder, he was always alone. He never saw suhyeok with anyone. It made him feel bad for him, maybe he just wasn't over what happened?

Suhyeok turned and smiled.

Cheongsan smiled back, Gwinam saw their conversation bug he didn't step in, he could handle the consequences and he did warn him so there wasn't much else he could do.

"hi," Suhyeok shifted his body to face him, "what's the matter?" Suhyeok and Cheongsan began some small talk.

"nothing, I just wanted to see how you were, I guess I've just missed you" Suhyeok found amusement in that.

"hm, ive missed you too, even though you were a dickhead to me about helping you" Suhyeok laughed, cheongsan then apologised for the way he acted towards him.

"I'm sorry about that, I was just coming to terms with shit and figuring out feelings-"

"for Gwinam? so you can finally admit you're gay?" Suhyeok teased, Cheongsan shot him a glare but smiled.

"yes I can admit I'm gay except only for Gwinam, I don't know I still haven't figured anything out" Cheongsan then couldn't look at suhyeok, he smiled.

"I get it," cheongsan was confused "I've had to figure things out myself" he put his hand on cheongsan's, trying to comfort him.

"you're gay?" Cheongsan looked up at suhyeok after glancing at their hands.

He just chuckled.

"how have you got here? Were you stalking me or something?" Suhyeok scrunched his eyebrows.

"oh, I walked all the way with Gwinam and then this man helped us, he let us in" Cheongsan smiled.

"does he know about you and Gwinam? what you are?" Cheongsan was a little frustrated at the questions but composed himself.

"well he just found out about.. us, but it's kind of hard to tell him-"

Gwinam walked up behind Cheongsan and put his head on his shoulder, planting kisses on his cheek. He wrapped his arms around the small boy and smiled.

Suhyeok just watched them, it was a little bit awkward but he knew why Gwinam did it.

"hey" Suhyeok greeted the taller boy and Gwinam looked up, smiling. His smile faded quickly as he made eye contact with suhyeok, "nice to see you" he continued.

"fuck off" Gwinam didn't entertain him. Cheongsan looked at Gwibam with an anger in his eye, he knew how much Cheongsan missed him and he wasn't happy at how hostile he was being towards him.

"I'd like to come over, meet this person, they seem very nice" Suhyeok invited himself, cheongsan happily agreed but Gwinam was strongly against it, except, he didn't say anything because he knew cheongsan would be mad and cheongsan was the only person he had left or the only person who ever showed him true affection.

It was settled, Suhyeok would come over wether Gwinam liked it or not. Uncle lee was later informed and his face beamed as he realised that someone would be coming over, a friend of Cheongsan's who would look after him and Gwinam in school.

-

Idk if I like suhyeok in my own writing or not he's a little weirdo idk what I've done to his character

-