One fucking day back.

Ashtray had finally been let out of the hospital, he was slowly making his way home, trying not to tear any of his stitches, he looked around, cautious of everyone around him. Eventually, the boy had made it back to his house, grabbing his keys out of his pockets and putting it into the lock. He turned the key and pushed the door open, inhaling the scent of weed, oh how he missed it so much. He slowly took his shoes off and chucked his keys on the side, shutting the door behind him. Ashtray made his way to where the noise was coming from, he was met with his brother...and some drug dealer, he was never meant to be here for  these. He gulped and just stared, nodding at them.

"Shiii, ash, I thought you weren't discharged for like another two hours?-"

Ashtray shrugged helplessly at that, moving to walk away when he was called over by a man he didn't know. Ashtray knew better than to ignore and leave, so he slowly turned around and walked towards them, yawning softly. He wasn't scared, sure, he was a kid, he had been stabbed, he should be scared, but he wasn't, he saw right through them, well one of them, he was just scared so he made himself look intimidating. Ashtray stood next to his older brother when one of the bulky guys began to talk.

"So, fez, who's this? Yo slave or some shit?" The guys laughed and ash remained unamused, raising a brow at them.

"Nah man, this my little brother." Fez said as he rubbed the back of his neck, the man put his hand out for ash to shake it, to which he did and nodded.

"Not talkative huh? Where you been little bro?" Ashtray really didn't wanna talk to these guys, he knew he usually kept quiet but in this case, you always answer when a drug dealer is talking to you, he learnt that the hard way.

"Hospital.." he spoke in a quiet voice, not wanting to seem like he was trying to act tough or anything. He looked down. First mistake, he soon realised and quickly looked back up, clearing his throat.

"Tch, you look at someone when you're talking to them little boy." The man spoke in an awfully creepy tone, ashtray shivered and nodded in apology.

"Well, why were you in the hospital then?"

"Listen man, he's probably tired, give him a break-"

"Was I fucking talking to you fezco? No I wasn't, so shut the fuck up." He said as he slowly turned his attention back to ashtray.

"Got stabbed, they wouldn't let me home for an extra week because they found weed in my system, but it's whatever." He shrugged, really now bothered. Fez was right, he was very tired and just wanted to go to his bed, his legs were killing him and he had already got a stomach cramp, his stitches were very delicate as he already nearly ripped them walking home.

"Damnnn, take a seat boy, I got some stuff you might like."

"No thanks, I don't really want drugs right now." Second mistake, declining fast and not sitting with them. He blinked and shook his head, what was wrong with him today?

"I said sit." Ashtray knew better than that, he sat down slowly, groaning when he slouched over and his cut was crushed a bit. He leaned back and placed his hand over it, staring at the ceiling. He immediately looked at the guy when he started talking.

"You'll like this, just try it." Ashtray looked at the pill, then at fez who was just staring at him with wide eyes, subtly shaking his head, ashtray groaned, grabbing the pill and putting some money on the table, opening it out of the packet and put it in his mouth. He swallowed and waited a little for it to kick in, he didn't even know what this would do.

After around a minute, he felt dizzy, his pains suddenly went but everything was spinning, he could feel his stomach churning like he was gonna be sick, he began to see sparkles as he blinked hard, feeling like he was gonna pass out. Everything felt tighter, muscle wise, but also loose at the same time, he felt like he was floating, although it was amazing, he never wanted to feel it again. He never really had hardcore drugs, and he never planned to, unless shit like this happened to him.

He couldn't comprehend anything aside from the fact that he heard taking, someone pat his shoulder and the door closing. His head flopped to the side as he exhaled and saw a blurry fezco, moving to grab some stuff to make sure ash was okay. He groaned and fell, laying on the couch, shit, his stitches, well, that's what he would have been thinking if he wasn't high at the moment, but right now he didn't have a care in the world. His eyes slowly fell shut as he went into dream land, hopefully he didn't die.

It was the morning when ash woke up, he was in his bed, a cold towel on his forehead and a glass of water of the bedside. He groaned and slowly sat up, his head pounding and his chest tight. He looked around, his memories recalling back to him, he sighed, looked around and reached for his water. He chugged the water down, really needing this headache to go. Soon enough, he stood up and stumbled out of his bedroom, seeing his older brother, fezco laughed slightly at him as ashtray held and shook his head.

"Shit man, the fuck did I take from him?" Fezco shrugged and took a spoonful of his cereal as ashtray sat down next to him.

"One fucking day back and I got high."

"What did that drug feel like then? Your first hardcore drug?"

"Jeez man, felt like I could just fly, felt like I could do anything in the world, like I was in space or some shit, felt no pain, just saw some random shit. It was great and all but never again." He shook his head and fezco just laughed, passing him the cereal.

I KNOW IM SORRY IM LATE ON THIS CHAPTER.
Word count: 1057