Fezco birthday <3

Fezco was a rather lonely guy, he only really had ash and his grandma, well, that was until he met me, Amira, Lexi, everyone else. Although he has a lot of people in his life, he never really spends quality time with them.

Fezco, ash and I were all sitting out in the living room, chatting and smoking weed, before ash began to speak.

"Ay, fez, what we doin for your birthday this weekend?"
"Nothin man..it's not important."

Here's something you should know about fez, he's never celebrated his birthday, he's brevet had a party, no one aside from ash has ever wished him happy birthday, and also his grandma, when she remembered it was his birthday. Truthfully, this made fezco upset, birthdays were meant to be a big deal and no one ever wanted to make his one a big deal. He had learned to ignore his birthday at this point.

"Cmon man, it's yo day."

I looked at the two before I blurted out.
"Fez! Why didn't you say it was your birthday!"

He just shrugged, not wanting to get into the details of it, he stood up and grabbed his shit. "I'm heading out, I'll be out all night, have fun kiddos." And with that, fezco had left the house. I looked at ash and frowned, a pouty frown, he knew exactly what I wanted to do, he sighed and waved his hand to tell me to just speak.

"So, you know how your rich from drugs and shit, we're gonna buy a shit ton of presents, throw a party, invite like everyone, have a cake, decorations, make it all about him for this one night. Fezco never makes things about him, he makes it about his family so, he needs to stop being selfless for one night and let us do this for him." I was already texting people the plans and telling them to buy gifts, ash laughed softly and leaned over, kissing my cheek.

"Alright ma, whatever you say." Ash stood up and moved to grab his phone, chucking it at me. "Go wild and buy him whatever and as much as you want on my card." I grinned and grabbed his phone, looking at a bunch of stuff for him. Ash was busy doing whatever he was doing until I popped the question.

"What are you getting fez?"
"A puppy." My eyes widened and I tilted my head, staring ash with a rather confused look. Ash sighed and looked up.

"Fez has wanted a puppy since he was young but never had the time to get one with having to care for our grandma, and also using the money he gets for drugs to buy more drugs. I'm the only one who gets the save up money to be honest. So I'm buying him a dog, some fluffy ass dog."

My heart melted at that, ash was so sweet. I giggled softly and moved so I was sitting in front of him. He was smiling back at me, a smile only I saw. I put his phone down carefully after I had bought everything I needed for him and leaned in so our foreheads were touching.

"You're so sweet ash."

Third person

Amira leaned in and pressed her lips against ashtrays lips, they kissed and Amira slowly climbed onto ashtrays lap. Ash put his hands on amiras hips, squeezing them ever so gently, Amiras lips parted, ash took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into the kiss, they made out like for a while before pulling away for air. They both panted softly before ash moved in the start kissing the girls neck, gently sucking on the sweet flesh and leaving light hickeys. Amira put her head back and melted into the feeling of ash marking her and claiming her as his.

"Fuckkkkk." Amira said, kissing ashtrays forehead, she smiled and nuzzled into his shoulder, relaxing. They had never gone too far regarding all of the sexual stuff, I mean yeah they had seen eachother naked, made out, marked eachother and did some other sinful things, but they had never actually done it, which may come off a surprising due to the fact that they're always all over eachother. They sat there, cuddling for a good half an hour before soft snores were heard from Amira. Ashtray chuckled and picked the girl up, he walked into the bedroom and placed her down, walking back out to the kitchen.