New years

Amira liked danger, she never knew why, but she liked that thrilling feeling of a gun being pressed to her head, the adrenaline rushing through her body. Sure, the after isn't too pleasant considering her heart is racing, she's shaking and feels sick to her stomach but in the moment...it's amazing. I guess the whole Jacob's family is pretty fucking fucked up.

Rue and I were sitting in the back of the car as the music started playing, rue started singing along, myself laughing at her. A blunt was in my mouth as I inhaled like every two seconds. I watched rue as she sang along to the words but mostly mumbled to the tune.

"First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim, Westside when we ride come equipped with game, You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife,"

I sang along with her; making hand movements and laughing. I watched as she snorted another line and continued to mumble. Ashtray gave fezco and death stare as his ears rang and pleaded for peace of quiet at this point.

Third person
"Can you tell them to shut the fuck up?" Ash snapped at fezco, rue stopping and making a face at ash. Amira blew raspberries at him and continued mumbling random words to the song, only to whine when it was turned down.

"For real, me and ash gotta handle some serious Bullshit so you gotta be quiet."

Fezco spoke in a serious but also gangsta tone, Amira held back a laugh when rue claimed that she could sit back here and how comfy it was. Ash and Amira made eye contact with eachother through the mirror and the girl sent him a smile. Annoyed, ash just rolled his eyes, looking away. He looked forward and pointed to the pull in. That's when the two girls started to get a tiny bit nervous.

Back to first person

I sighed when rue rested her head on my shoulder and closed my eyes, listening to my surroundings. There was something going on outside with fezco and shit but I wasn't listening. I leaned forward and kissed ash's cheek. "Be safe ash." I said in a woozy tone, I laughed quietly and rested back. Ash just scoffed, mumbling a yeah. Soon, a girl with huge lips and blonde hair was climbing into the car.

"Ten-twenty minutes tops, don't be stupid, Cmon ash, let's go."

Ash got out of the car and I pouted, putting my arms out to grab him but he already was gone. I sighed and leaned back.

"Hi...I'm Faye." The girl spoke so slow. "Yo..fam, uh rue." Rue did some weird fist bump as they both looked at me.
"Uh Amira."
Everything went awkward from there until rue decided to talk to break the tension between all of us.

"So, how's your New Years going?"
"It's fuckingg...New Years?"

"Yeah.." I replied, blinking at her. I shook climbed into the front and ignored the interaction between the two girls in the back. I zoned out, hearing their vivid convo about jules, then about rue being a junkie whore which snapped me out of it. I snapped my head back and saw the girl sticking a needle into her whole crotch.

"Ah fuck, that's just like your whole crotch-" my sentence was cut short from me being dragged out of the car along with the other two. I screamed slightly but before I knew it I was in the building, standing next to ash. I tried not to grin or smile in the situation as I looked around.

"Fucking hell, first off, that was rude, you could've asked me to like step out of the car, didn't have to drag me, second, ow, what the fuck." I spoke and ash lightly hit me, the man ignored me and went on to speak.

"We welcome you here and your bring two junkie bitches I don't know, a sixteen year old and a mouthy bitch, I'm on probation god! And Laurie, Laurie don't deserve this shit."

I stood there and stared at him before he was called over to Laurie, when he came back, he clapped his hands together and put some music on. "Alright, let's get naked."

I swallowed and looked at ash, he was already taking his jacket off with a groan and sigh. I shrugged and pulled down the straps of my dress, kicking my heels off.

"Except you two, no one wants to see that shit, well, maybe they do, but not here. Go put 'em in a fucking closet or something."

I slowly put my dress back on and was grabbed along with ash, fez trying to make a fuss out of it. I winced as the guy patted me down and took away the knife I had in my sock, taking Ash's gun. He shoved us into a closet and I sighed, searching for a light.

"I told you not to do anything fucking stupid Amira." Ash snapped and I fake gasped in offence. "I didn't, I sat there and was dragged out of a car." I found the light and turned it on, resting my head on my boyfriends chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close for a good 20 minutes. The closet door was opened and we were pulled out, forced back into the kitchen.

"Kid had a glock on him and the girl had a knife on her."

I don't really remember what happened after that, all I remember was a deal happened and blah blah blah, fez was screaming at rue in the car cause she was acting dumb and dating she found the situation funny, but that doesn't really matter. We arrived to the party super late and I ran off, finding mads and smiling.

"Bitch you look super fucking hot!" She squealed.

I laughed and thanked her, smiling as she pulled me onto the dance floor

I laughed and thanked her, smiling as she pulled me onto the dance floor. Okay, so maybe I had been avoiding my family since I got back, mostly my brother considering how much of an asshole he is. My eyes scanned the room and landed on Nate, I scoffed and grabbed a shot, taking it. I ran over to where ashtray was sitting and pulled him into the dance area. He placed his hands on my hips as I swayed them to the music. Of course, our interaction was cut short due to ash getting a phone call, from fez, being told to start the car. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car. He got the car started and sat in the passenger seat, putting me on his lap. I smiled and leaned back, catching a glimpse of a fight, no idea who between.

Fez ran over along with rue and jules, getting into the car, fez started to drive, dropping hikes and rue off at rues house and then finally getting back to theirs. I climbed out of the car and walked into the house, immediately falling onto the couch, or a bed, I can't remember and falling asleep.

Hello my lovelies, here is another chapter just for you guys! Happy reading!
Word count: 1222