Drugs? Party? Sex?

Long chapter for y'all <3

Amira still wasn't over the fact that she nearly died to a school shooter, she hadn't left ashtrays room in over two weeks, no one knew where she was, if she was alive, anything and everyone was panicking. Amira needed a distraction, one that would distract her away from the whole situation, make her forget..

"Ash I want drugs." Amira said bluntly, ashtray was sat on a chair in the room, watching the outside cameras and texting someone on his phone. He looked up with a curious eye and stared at the tired and exhausted girl. He sighed and put his phone down, standing up, he walked over to her.

"Hell no ma, you think I'm gonna give you drugs when your in a state like this? Yous crazy girl."

Amira looked angry at this point, she stood up and shoved him onto the floor, she just needed a boost, something to take away the memories of it all.

"That's not fair ashtray! You have to give it to me, I'm not asking as your girlfriend, I'm asking as a paying customer. And I'm not asking, I'm telling you." She spat and hissed, quickly moving to his drawers where he kept his drugs. Ashtray made a quick note of this and jumped up from the floor, trying his best not to get angry and lash out on Amira. He grabbed her arm, not harsh but not gentle either and pulled her towards him, he pushed her into the bathroom and locked the door.

Amira tried to get out, but was just hurting herself at this point, she had tears running down her face as she screamed and shouted. She banged on the door.

"Ash you have to give it to me, I know you have it and I'm begging you, I've been through so much and I'm done! Stop trying to be a good boyfriend and give me the fucking drugs asshole! If you actually loved and cared for me you would give it to me because you understand what I'm going through. Why don't you fucking love me!? This is bullshit!"

Ouch. That hurt, ashtray tried his best to ignore what she was saying, he knew she didn't mean it, but it still hurt more than anything. He hid all of his drugs around the room and place his head in his hands. He rubbed his head and let out a groan.

"I do fucking love you ma, but you pissing me off right now, actin like you need them, you don't, they'll make it worse. I know, I deal the drugs."

Ashtray was speaking facts and Amira knew he was, she slid down against the door and cried softly, whispering words to try guilt trip him into giving the drugs, but it didn't work, ash knew better. Ash stood up and grabbed a pack of cigarettes, slipping them under the bathroom door, they were Amiras favourite. This was all he was gonna give her. He slipped the lighter under the door as well before he moved to sit down as well.

Amira took one of the cigarettes out and lit it, she put it to her mouth and inhaled the smoke, it was nothing compared to drugs she had taken but it was something. She held the cigarette in her mouth and kept on lightning the lighter, holding her hand above it.

"Let me out ash, please..I didn't mean it, I love you so much, just please, I want the bed, my back hurts and my legs are killing me at this point. I promise I won't do anything..if you make me some coffee or something.."

Ash chuckled at that but shook his head, he opened the door for her and made sure she just went to the bed. He put the covers over her and went out of the room to make her some coffee like she had asked.

"Extra sugar please!" She called out and wiped her eyes. She sat in the bed and hummed softly to her, just taking a few hits of the cigarette. She hummed and saw on the side of the bed, there was a vape, she wasn't going to try it until she asked ash, she made herself swear on that.

Ash soon returned and saw her eyeing the vape, he picked it up and handed it to her, along with the coffee.

"Not very strong at the moment but it's good enuff." Amira smiled at him and took hits of the vape, sighing when she felt dizzy, nic rush. It was something she hadn't really felt before, well, she had light ones with cigarettes but this was heavy man, it made her feel sick bit def took her mind off things. She took a few sips of the coffee before she felt her phone vibrate it the pocket of the sweats ash had given her, it was her gc.