Chapter Ten

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, I'm gonna leave you. Before I'm someone you leave behind, I'll break your Heart so you don't break mine.

“Camila, turn your music down, please!!” Katheline bolted as she continued typing on her laptop. Meanwhile, Camila was having a blast inside the bathroom. Singing, dancing —— almost slipping, while the music in full volume echoed.

“What?!” she shouted back, not understanding what her mother said. When no one replied, she just carried on with her mini concert.

“This song really hits different,” drying her hair with a towel, she walked out from the bathroom, holding her loud phone with her other hand.

“CAMILA, I TOLD YOU TO TURN YOUR MUSIC DOWN!” now her mother's furious. But Camila was too mischevious that she even laughed despite her mother being a literal enraged bull.

“Sorry," trying to contain her laugh, but still failed.

“Ah, right, Mom. What time will we leave?” she was about to walk towards the closet when she suddenly remembered that they will be attending a family dinner with her Grandparents from both maternal and paternal side.

“We leave by 6.” Katheline replied, eyes glued on the work she was doing. 

Camila nodded before heading towards the closet, changing into a much more comfortable clothes —— black sweatpants plus oversized white shirt. Their hotel room was obviously airconditioned so it was cold.

After changing her clothes, she swiftly dove into the soft and bouncy bed. Sliding under the thick comforter, she turned her phone on. Heading to Instagram, she posted a selfie she took earlier.

It has been 3 days ever since the issue broke out, yet it hasn't calmed down. The issue probably circulated around the world. It's like a willdfire that even firemen wouldn't know how to stop it from spreading further more.

It's been three days ever since the two of them last met. They haven't seen each other in person since both of them were kind of told to distance themselves, but they do talk online. Chatting, and even calling each other.

Although both were disappointed, they had no choice but to abide by the rules. 

Her account was still on private, but since even her current followers were leaking her posts. 

Private Account —— no use at all.

There were hundreds of message requests too. Mostly, curious fans. There were life threatening messages too. But it never bothered her, at all. 

She knew that she was safe. She knew that her mother wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.

Ever sine the issue broke out, the whole resort's security was tightened. Although their location wasn't exposed, it's better to be sure.

Anytime, reporters might barge in to the resort.

Plugging her earphones on, she looked for a nice and refreshing playlist to listen to. When she finally found one, she played it.

Dont Know How
ʀɪᴄᴋʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏ

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

While listening to the playlist, she felt her eyelids slowly flickering until it finally gave in. 

“Camila, wake up now. You have to get ready for dinner.” Katheline slowly tapped Camila's shoulders, trying to wake her up. When she noticed that she fell asleep with her earphones on, she shook her head. “I told you not to sleep with your earphones on, didn't I? You could've been electrocuted.”