Chapter Three

" 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐔𝐇𝐌, 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 Evening to all of you! We're the 'House of Cards'!!" a woman around the 20s said — introducing their band consisting of 5 members. She was the vocalist of the band.

"Woooh!!" Eleanor and the others cheered for them.

"The song that we will be performing is dedicated to those people who are fragile. In short, marupok!" the audience laughed as the Guitarist said those words. Well, love sure makes you fragile, right?

"This song was written by our one and only Taylor Swift! Sparks Fly, everybody!!"

Camila smiled as she recorded everything for her vlog. She had always been a fan of Taylor Swift's songs — even made song covers of it!

As the moon finally rose — and lit the whole sky, the Guitarist started to play his electric guitar. The audience — including Camila — continued cheering for them.

Not minding the huge crowd around them, Allison danced crazily—causing Eleanor and Camila to laugh hard.

"Close enough to hope you couldn't see what I was thinking about,"

"Drop everything now!" the crowd sang along with the band as the chorus came.

"Meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain!"

"Cause I see... sparks fly... whenever you'd smile!"
The crowd continued singing along. Meanwhile, the band hyped them up with their crazy moves.

"Go House of Cards! Marurupok!" Eleanor shouted along with the crowd.

"You guys did great! So, what song shall we sing next? Do you guys have any suggestions? Or is there anyone who wants to sing along with us here on stage?" the vocalist asked after drinking water to refresh herself. Eleanor's eyes widened before whispering to Allison.

"Let's point Camila."

"Sure, sure," Allison replied — making Camila confused on whatever they were talking about. 

"Camila's a great singer!!"

"Plus, dancer!" Eleanor added making Camila's eyes widen. They all caught their attention — causing people to finally recognize who they were with the whole time.

"Oh my God, Camila Haine?" one person said. Indistinct chatter started to cover the whole shore.

"Oh, a talented young woman I might say! So, where is this talented princess you're talking about?" the vocalist asked as a huge smile sketched onto her face.

"HERE!" all pointed at Camila who was now extremely shy. Camila tried to run away but Eleanor pulled her back by the hair making her groan.

"YAH!" Camila exclaimed — trying to pull Eleanor's fingers away from her head, "Let go!".

"It looks like... she doesn't want to get on—"

"Okay, fine. Just... keep your hands away from my hair."
Camila then walked up to the stage which was located somewhere not too far—but also not too close to the sea. The cold breeze blew her short hair — that was in the shade of chocolate — as she greeted the band with a gummy smile. The audience started to show their support by shouting words of kindness — cheering, to be exact.

"Well, well! Have we met before? I feel like I've seen you somewhere!" the vocalist asked as she hung her arm over Camila's shoulder. Camila bit her lower lip before answering.

"Well... I do run a YouTube channel, so maybe you've seen one of my videos —although I'm not that quite popular!" replied Camila, maintaining her humble and sweet mannerisms. The vocalist's glossy red lips formed a smile as Camila answered with such humbleness. She had always been fond of people who don't show off — or not feel entitled, perhaps.