21

Sydney ran through Tyler's house, irritation flowing through her body. She wanted to kill him, fucking destroy him.

"God, he makes me so fucking angry" she whispered to herself, trying to regain calmness. She ran her fingers through her hair once she reached a side door leading outside. She breathed in relief and walked outside. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, she took a huge swig of alcohol and let the harsh flavour flow through her body like water. She chugged and chugged until she finished the entire bottle. She released it from her mouth and stared at it, a guilty and regretful look appearing on her face. She's always struggled with alcohol. She hated being sober, she hated when she had control over her mind. The best part of it all was not having any control over her mind and herself. She could just be free. She shook her head in disappointment with herself, staring at the now emptied bottle. "I can't let him do this to me". She threw the bottle to the floor but was confused when she didn't hear a crash. She looked up and saw an unfamiliar man holding it in his hand, smirking devilishly at her. 

"Why so angry?" He questioned, walking dangerously closer to Sydney. This was the only man that actually caused Sydney to be scared. "Was it Niklaus?" Sydney gulpped extremely scared now. She knew exactly who he was, from all of Klaus's stories about a man he once called father. "He makes me terribly angry as well" 

"What the fuck do you want? I've already had a shitty night I do not want to deal with you" Sydney spat, feeling drunker by the second. He chuckled, shaking his head. Mikael realized now why Niklaus and Sydney formed a connection. This is exactly the type of girl Niklaus would be attracted to. Fierce, brave, sexy. He walked even closer to Sydney until her back hit a wall and she gulped. 

"I now understand why Niklaus is fond of you. Unfortunately, your sister does not mirror his feelings" 

"Well obviously, she doesn't want to have sex with me" Sydney scoffed not picking up on what Mikael was implying. He chuckled moving a piece of hair out of Sydney's face, resulting in her smacking his hand away. He stared at her amused. 

"Well obviously, that's not what I meant" he hissed, imitating Sydney's words. A confused expression washed over her face and he almost felt bad for telling Sydney her sister's true intentions. "Elena thought it would be best if I used you as Niklaus bait. Collateral damage" Mikael smirked, a look of adrenaline flashing over his eyes. Sydney's face contorted into a hurt expression. Her stomach dropped and she looked away from Mikael blinking the wet glaze forming over her eyes. Before she could think clearer on his words, Mikael grabbed her arm harshly and smashed her head against the wall with the perfect amount of strength to only knock her out. 

Caroline and Bonnie were running around Tyler's house desperately trying to find Sydney. Caroline, specifically, knew how angry and distressed Klaus made her. He's the only man who's ever given Sydney a challenge and Caroline knew that was good for her, but she also knew that consequences followed. She needed to find Sydney before she did something stupid. They appeared back where they started and Caroline huffed in annoyance and frustration. 

"We've looked everywhere" Bonnie started. "Where the fuck did she go?" Caroline shook her head just as confused as Bonnie. However, Caroline wasn't surprised.

"She's here somewhere we just h-"

"Blondie, witchy" Damon rudely interrupted. "Any chance you know where my favourite Gilbert is?" He smirked that familiar arrogant smirk, but a sense of uneasiness washed over his face that did not go unnoticed. 

"No. We've been looking for her for the past 15 minutes" Bonnie answered, desperation written over her face. Caroline studied Damon's face closely and he averted her gaze which automatically failed her test.